The Masked Singer

I’d love to see someone like Tim Blackwell even paired with Kate Ritchie host a show like this.

Luke Jacobz anyone?

I wouldn’t mind seeing Julia Zemiro or someone new either.

Just no more Bondi Vet, Jmo or Denyer please!

2 Likes

I don’t know how well this will do for 10 but I hope they bring in some new talent. Would love to see Sam Hammington as host with Dami Im as a judge. Maybe someone like Courtney Act, Richard Reid, Marcia Hines, Ronny Chieng or Aaron Chen as well.

3 Likes

X Factor

All Together Now

Scott Tweedie and Ash London

4 Likes

Ash is okay, but would prefer Liv Phyland if they were going with a duo. Scott Tweedie should seriously be considered.

1 Like

Perhaps Nat Bass could be enticed to do this show? She would also be a great host, just a shame she was pretty much wasted on Changing Rooms.

Either one would be good.

1 Like

You are just naming recycled hosts.

Sure. We would all love a new host on 10 but knowing how they like recycling hosts there might be a good chance that they might choose someone who’s already hosted. Anything is possible I suppose.

I probably wouldn’t classify the likes of Liv Phyland, Scott Tweedie or Ash London as new hosts either, given they’ve previously (and in the case of Liv and Scott, still hosting The Loop) hosted something on 10 before.

Yes that might be true but they are a lot fresher than the ones you have suggested.

Alan Jones! :rofl:

Can you host instead :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Why yes…dear Ten, I am available to host. :rofl:

Also, do we have any aspiring broadcasters willing to take over the 10 frequency, after I manage to singlehandedly get Ten taken off air for saying something I shouldn’t and whipping it out. :laughing:

Axle Whitehead, is that you?

2 Likes

Perfect. Seasoned professional and a quality host, with an improved brand coming off I’m a celebrity.

2 Likes

Sadly he’s hosting that Proposal show on Seven. Though he could still be a possibilty if he isn’t on an exclusive contract on Seven.

Surprised someone hasn’t mentioned Darren McMullen yet. He must be due for another show soon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ahh, just saw the news on tvblackbox. Good on him. Seven snapped him up pretty fast!

1 Like

Chris and Julia the hosts lol ? :frowning:

1 Like

Seriously this joke is not really funny anymore.

If Chris, Julia or Grant hosts yet another show on 10 I will throw the TV out.

2 Likes