The Masked Singer

omg don’t do im a celeb hints. we should hear them all first then get clues.

4 Likes

I agree.

Don’t they give out hints throughout the show/series?

So what’s the point of giving out clues now?

1 Like

The voices are changed when responding to the panel’s questions. Voices aren’t changed for the song as far as I know.

1 Like

Looking forward to this, promos have enough mysterious intrigue to interest me.

1 Like

Has this show had the biggest promotion of any show on 10? I am starting to look forward to it but I hope they are going to increase promotion outside just their on air promotion.

They’ve lost me.

They’ve been promoting it way too long. I’m over the show already and it hasn’t even started.

1 Like

right. I am so over the ads now and I pretty much know what every character sings now (whether its just the first show or its bits and pieces from different eps) just put it on already.

I assume its gonna be on when either Bachelor or Survivor ends? Surivor seems like it has a few more weeks to go though .

Plenty of outdoor advertising happening in Brisbane at the moment as of this week, surely an air date announcement can’t be too far away now… I’d say as soon as AGT wraps up over on 7.

2 Likes

I’m not over the promos and I’m starting to actually look forward to the show, it looks fun.

I do want an airdate though, I’m starting to get annoying by “coming soon” but in no way over the show as per another poster :slight_smile:

1 Like

Survivor is scheduled to finish in the week of September 15, and AGT grand final is scheduled for September 22, so I think The Masked Singer could start on September 23.

Yeah I am feeling the same way. I was a bit underwhelmed to begin with but find them quite catchy now.

1 Like

Before I saw anything I was like there is no way I am going to watch this… but the promos have started to draw me in.

1 Like

Looks like the premiere date will be announced on Tuesday morning. I am tipping September 23, the night after Australia’s Got Talent grand final.

2 Likes

You are correct:

We now know ‘The Masked Singer Australia’ will kick-off on Monday, September 23 at 7.30pm on 10 and WIN Network.

https://10daily.com.au/entertainment/tv/a190909osngy/when-does-the-masked-singer-australia-start-we-finally-have-a-date-for-season-one-20190909

The Masked Singer Australia premieres Monday, 23 September at 7.30pm.

The unicorn is ready to take the mane stage.

Australia, let’s get to the point.

The Unicorn is here and she is ready to leave her magical mark on The Masked Singer stage when the part-guessing game, part-music extravaganza premieres on Monday, 23 September at 7.30pm.

While we can’t officially neigh (oops!), we mean name, our unbelievable Unicorn, we can reveal her clue is: “I have been the princess, but never the queen.”

And speaking of the queen, prepare to be blown away by the Unicorn’s stellar rendition of “Queen B” Beyoncé’s hit track, Crazy In Love .

It seems our crack unit of powerhouse detectives, Lindsay Lohan, Dannii Minogue, Jackie O and Dave Hughes, are just as inquisitive and perplexed about her identity as we are.

While Jackie O ponders whether the rose petals in the Unicorns clue package are of any significance, Dave wonders if they are a nod to the 1999 film American Beauty .

Hoove could it be? Okay, we’ll stop.

Hosted by Osher Günsberg, The Masked Singer Australia will make you smile, drive you crazy and leave you wanting more.

2 Likes

Brownlow night in Victoria.

1 Like

It should be competitive against the early stage of Brownlow Medal count in Melbourne and Adelaide.

1 Like

How many nights a week do we think this will air, 2-3? With Bachelorette on the other 2 nights?

I am thinking 1 night a week as that will get us to the end of ratings period. With trial by Kyle and ambulance on the other nights. And when bachelorette finishes the amazing race on the other night.

If it airs 2-3 nights a week it will only last 3-5 weeks.