The Masked Singer

This is one hyperbole they didn’t get wrong!

Now we probably know why the said revealed star was off for so much in the past few months, which certainly got a few people talking in the said topic :wink:

6 Likes

My jaw literally dropped to the floor when the reveal happened. I could not believe she would be interesting in taking part.

3 Likes

for one episode?

1 Like

I definitely thought Pete Murray for Tiny.

Bluebottle sounded like Dami Im to me. The only clue that matched was the teacher part (pretty sure she was a piano teacher).

The Roo or whatever they are calling it sounds very like Conrad Sewell.

Surprised by the reveal as well. I thought it was going to be Carrie Bickmore or Jackie O.

1 Like

I imagine there is a lot of time needed for preparation work and rehearsal. They don’t just rock up on the day of taping.

2 Likes

It’s Bouncer. Once I saw him performing Hit the Road Jack I immediately knew he would survive elimination, because (according to previous promos) he would sing John Farnham’s You’re the Voice in an upcoming episode.

3 Likes

Sandra on Studio 10 revealed she told everyone she had foot surgery. Then when she returned she had to pretend to limp for 24hr. She then made a fast recovery; the surgeon was very happy.

She admitted she couldn’t since and had to find secret places to practise with a singing coach.

On The Project tonight

6 Likes

Ah! and now a hand injury so what else she on? Masterchef? Real Housewives?

The funny thing is she kept saying to them “I cant sing” and no one said “no you can…” I think she was waiting for that lol

1 Like

As Sandra told the judges in last night’s episode, she rehearsed at her girlfriend’s apartment, which happened to be in the same building as Dave Hughes’s, and she had to be worried that she might be spotted by Hughesy himself (which fortunately didn’t happen).

EDIT: Sandra told Chattr that she nearly quit the show due to nerves and also revealed that if she made it through round one, she was planning on performing Made You Look by Meghan Trainor.

1 Like

Episode 4 - Monday 2 October

Another duel beckons and four more tasks have to fight it out to stay secret for another week. They’ll perform hits from The Beach Boys, Blondie and Lizzo.

Our panel struggle to decide which masks to send backstage and which one to expose.

Who will be in the bottom two? Will your favourite mask live to see another show?

1 Like

Did the Masked Singer socials give away who’s going tonight? With the amount of people already guessing who they are it matches with the promo.

1 Like

I very much doubt they would have used a photo of the actual mask going home tonight to promote the episode

Sweet but have we reached the bottom of the barrel for season five?

1 Like

Holy Guacamole! Bad Avocado Is Unmasked.

Summer Warne Is The Third Celebrity Revealed On The Masked Singer Australia.

Australia’s favourite brunch item has been unmasked as Summer Warne.

Despite Bad Avocado’s emotional rendition of Coldplay’s Yellow and epic effort against Space Fairy as they duelled Steppenwolf’s hit Born To Be Wild, Summer was selected by the panel to reveal her identity.

Guessing panel Mel B, Dave Hughes, Chrissie Swan and Abbie Chatfield weren’t able to crack Bad Avo’s identity from her clues, and instead nominated Michelle Payne, Jacqui Lambie, Alyssa Healy and I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here alum, Pettifleur Berenger.

Following her reveal, Summer was asked why she decided to join The Masked Singer Australia: “My Dad loved me singing, and my whole life I’ve wanted to do that kind of thing. He was like, ‘You’ve got to do it, Summer, you’ve got to do it’. I was like, ‘No, it’s not for me’. I was too scared. [But ahead of The Masked Singer Australia], I had his little voice in my head going ‘Just do it – stuff what anyone thinks, just do it’.”

“I want to make Dad proud. Singing Yellow was absolutely amazing - that song was his funeral song. Chris Martin sang it at the state memorial.”

She then reminisced on her Dad’s friendship with Chris Martin, noting that the Coldplay front man had invited Shane to take part in a Coldplay tour, playing the harmonica, an offer the sporting icon quickly accepted.

Not a dry eye was left in the house as Summer performed Yellow once again, pointing to sky, in an ode to her father.

With more performances to come and even more clues to solve, are you any closer to guessing who’s behind the masks?

Tune in to The Masked Singer Australia next Monday, where five celebrities will battle it out in the country’s greatest game of “Who Sung It?”

The Masked Singer Australia. Continues Monday Night At 7.30pm Only On 10 And 10 Play .

Could cow girl be Catriona Rowntree? Has anyone heard her sing before?

Truly a stretch to be defined as…

3 Likes

I can tell by the voice who it is, & it’s not Rowntree.

Must’ve spent all their money on Brian Austin Green and Sandra Sully.

Tonight’s reveal was just as surprising as Sandra Sully last week.

2 Likes

I am certain its Courtney Act

3 Likes