The Masked Singer

Have they ever been seen in the same room together? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

and we all know Rob will turn up to the opening of an envelope

Preview of next season’s masks (went over budget this year) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

The original overseas Masked Singer masks look like they’re made of cardboard. No fancy costumes.

One hour grand final. Short and sweet.

The Chaer getting in on the act.

Not sure if the CRA twitter handle understood the reference :wink:

https://twitter.com/ComRadioAU/status/1183186983536881669?s=20

1 Like

Filming for season 2 of The Masked Singer may also be affected. According to today’s Sunday Herald Sun, 10 has not yet booked Fox Studios for the show next year.

It’s weird… doesn’t Sydney have any other large studio spaces for hire? There’s NEP at Redfern but that may be too small or is seven using it exclusively given they’re next door?

It does, but they’re all full too. When a movie takes all of Fox, as the Marvel movies will, it puts pressure on NEP & ABC studios. For example, if Big Brother proceeds, it is likely to film at Seven’s Redfern studios. Seven does use NEP quite a lot, being next door.

The best thing about this show is that the episodes have been normal length. Most have gone for no longer than 60-70 minutes. I miss the days when shows were like this.

What movie are they filming. Is this the new Thor?

I’m actually excited at the fact that there might be a chance for a Melbourne filming. I would love to attend the audience for this show!

Be prepared for a loooong day (8hrs), with no phone and only a couple of chocolates, a packet of chips and a bottle of water.

Plus you don’t get to witness the mask reveal at the end.

Most probably.

Yes. But they’re also filming Shang-chi, which will be the first to be filmed. Fox Studios has really benefited from the Disney takeover of Fox.

Monster is definitely Gorgi Coghlan.

Born in Ballarat (gold rush reference)
Performed in we will rock you (I will rock you reference)
Tv presenter (referenced airwaves)
Performed at the AFL Grand final.

Case closed

1 Like

I thought it was her too. But when did she perform at the GF?

Worked out it was Gorgi first time I heard her sing on this. Fantastic voice.

2 Likes

I have been set on it for a few weeks. But I initially thought it was Nat Bass. Gorgi is a great performer. Monster is definitely my fav.

Robots performance was great! I think he might be my favourite.

Jess Mauboy for spider? Voice was very very similar, and she has performed in Papua New Guinea which was referenced. The comment about the middle of Hollywood could refer to her being on Ellen.

1 Like

I googled for the Papua New Guinea clue and Megan Washington was born there.

Any other clues line up mate?