The Masked Singer

Another Day, Another Clue Drop.

The Masked Singer Australia Premieres Monday, 10 August At 7.30pm.

Prepare your pipes and warn your neighbours that you will be over-enthusiastically chanting “take it off” when The Masked Singer Australia premieres Monday, 10 August at 7.30pm on 10.

To celebrate, we have another bomb clue to put you in a head spin. This one belongs to Echidna: “It only knows one way to go… pedal to the metal from start to finish.”

In summary, we have a classically trained Dragonfly, a stand up Frillneck and now an all guns blazing rockstar Echidna. Sounds to us like the recipe for one hell of a premiere party!

10 are premiering Masked Singer about 6 weeks earlier than last year, brought forward I assume to cover the period where Survivor would’ve usually aired.

Since they’re presumably not planning the special event series this year, due to the current situation and no Olympics, I hope they’ll invest in enough content to see them through to the end of the year.

1 Like

Sorry can you please clarify which series is this? Must have missed it somewhere.

My understanding was that 10 were planning a short event series this year (as well as the regular series) to go up against the Olympics this year, obviously this was pre Covid-19.

1 Like

I saw a Q3/4 programming grid for 10 at work and they have plenty of good content to get them through the rest of the year. Nine on the other hand…

Nine has Ninja and The Block… I think they both rate well enough.
Although I’ll admit it’s boring as it’s literally the exact same line-up as last year - MAFS, Lego Masters, The Voice, Ninja, The Block.

The only issue is 10 haven’t filmed most of their upcoming content so it’ll be a quick turnaround. Has Bachelor filming ended? They also haven’t announced Bachelorette yet so I assume that hasn’t commenced filming either.

7 also looks to be struggling - Australia’s Got Talent will be postponed because they rely on international acts. Holey Moley and SAS have to recommence production as well. They’ve also lost Olympics which was probably the ‘highlight’ of their year

10 have The Masked Singer, The Bachelor, Masterchef Junior and The Bachelorette (assuming they film it). Don’t they also plan some Family Feud specials which I think will fill a gap somewhere?

Costume for Cactus revealed

You grow girl… I’m guessing someone who was a child star and is now grown up?

Obviously the costume isnt finished yet or its too obvious.

I reckon Echidna could be Grant Denyer.

Or an actual child star? Could they be forced to look outside the box with all the travel restrictions maybe? Or maybe just someone who is quite short.

I thought this too. I know it’s early, but I think you might be on the money.

It’ll be good cross promotion too seeing as he’s back hosting Family Feud later this year

1 Like

Another new clue for Cactus

On those clues I get Mayim Bialik, but no idea why she would do this show.

Have they started filming this week?

Well Jackie did the Kyle and Jackie O Show from Melbourne this morning so I’d say its this week for sure.

Im gonna guess Em Rusciano

She’s literally just said no on her Insta stories tonight.

Guess it could still be a ruse though.

She’s not exactly going to say yes, is she? :crazy_face: