The Loop

Did you have a stroke?

2 Likes

Yes

5 Likes

does anyone know if its a permanent move or for 1 week/day only?

Just for the 400th show yesterday.

The Loop is wasted on 11… it’s frustrating that repeats of Studio 10 get preference over new content. Hopefully when MTV Aus starts up The Loop can maybe get a primetime slot there.

2 Likes

Saturday, 9 November

9.00am The Loop – from Flemington

(AEDT, check local guides)

2 Likes

Tomorrow’s show will be live around the country which means another early start for WA viewers (6am).
Liv has been filming for the episode at Flemington during this week.

Why have they put The Loop on 10 today? Are there plans to move it here permanently?

Or are Studio 10 staff so busy this week, they couldn’t put together a Studio 10 highlights show?

1 Like

Have no idea.
They should put it on the main channel permanently, if they’re not going to pursue a permanent news morning show.

1 Like

I’ve just noticed the Studio 10 Weekend Edition is on 10 Bold.

How confusing. Wouldn’t it be more suited to 10 Peach than 10 Bold?

2 Likes

I felt The Loop should have stayed on 10Peach today, given the whole show was pre-recorded anyway.

The purpose of it being on the main channel though was to highlight the entertainment featured during the Melbourne Cup Carnival. It’s all part of the shoulder programming 10 is giving to the event

3 Likes

This is 10’s fault.

They wasted his talents.

4 Likes

He’s at the perfect age now to move on do something else with is carrier.

1 Like

I am surprised by this but at the same time I’m also surprised that he’s stuck at doing The Loop for so long. He has been underutilised and should have had an opportunity to host something bigger by now. The Masked Singer or The Amazing Race would have been perfect for him IMO.

At first when it said he was leaving I hoped that it was maybe a jump to Nine to host The Voice or something… but it seems like some overseas venture. It will be interesting to see what that is.

2 Likes

Tweedie’s big move:

6 Likes

Good on him for chasing the opportunities and being rewarded.

4 Likes