The Living Room

What you love? Who are they kidding? Ratings suggests there is not much love for the show in its current iteration.

If they can try and make the format as similar to the original as they can then they might have a chance. Also, commit to the whole year instead of the half a year right now.

3 Likes

Hopefully it doesn’t return as late as March or April 2022.

There is a brand new episode next week to close out the year.

1 Like

Wonder why the took it off for a few weeks, only to run a repeat (I think?) tonight and then a new ep last week. Ruins any small amount of momentum the show had each week. It really doesn’t have any chance of surviving with that strategy.

4 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like

New segment and giveaways next year, ‘The Giving Room’.

Does this return next month?

No return date confirmed yet as far as I know, last year it didn’t resume until the end of March.

1 Like

Ridiculous that BH and G returns before this does.

You’re desperate to watch new episodes of The Living Room?

No.

Just seems Ten doesn’t care about the show anymore.

It seems to me like they’ve only ordered a limited number of episodes every year rather than running new episodes all year round. It might also be due to the hosts doing other things and aren’t available for more.

1 Like

It’s produced in house so interesting their limiting their episodes. I dare say lockdowns and other restrictions have prevented them traveling away from Sydney to get new content as well.

Whatever it is, the show is a shadow of its former selves with the better segments not coming across on the show and WTFN owning those parts and spinning them off elsewhere.

2 Likes

TVT Programmers wrap suggests it is returning to Pyrmont studios. So perhaps they’re realising the new format was complete shit and returning to the old one.

4 Likes

Well, that’s a good sign, i guess (returning to the Pyrmont Studios). The last two seasons of the new version just didnt work out, unfortunately.

Would that mean a studio audience is returning too?

3 Likes

Was the season in that warehouse the WTFN one ?

WTFN produced all season UNTIL the warehouse one.

3 Likes

Great new promo shown tonight using the “Friday On My Mind” song as a theme. “The Fab Four” are lip-syncing in very 60s fashions.

Thank Gosh It’s Friday With The Living Room.

New Season Premieres Friday, 8 April At 7.30pm On 10 And 10 Play On Demand.

You read right, the Fab Four are back and ready to funk up your Fridays as only The Living Room know how.

Join Amanda Keller, Barry Du Bois, Dr Chris Brown and Miguel Maestre as they answer your tough questions with The Help Desk, get inventy with Hack Off, cook up a storm with weird and wonderful flavours and of course pitch in to lend a hand to communities in need.

With new digs, very special dinner guests, tips to make your life easier and travel for dummies, The Living Room will have you exclaiming ‘Thank gosh it’s Friday!’ every single week.

1 Like