The Living Room

Highly unlikely it will return. “Rested” is a way to say it’s axed without officially axing it. The new in house format has been a disaster.

10 fucked up something that was doing well to try and keep all that in show product placement revenue for itself.

6 Likes

Agree.

But the previous two years 10 has delayed the season start. I think this year it launched in April, 10 weeks after Gardening Australia and BH&G have been in that timeslot for the year. Peoples Friday night habits are already looked in for the year.

3 Likes

Tbe new set last year (which lasted one season), late season starts and format changes didnt help. Just bring it back like its glory days.

3 Likes

Would Graham Norton rate the same in the same timeslot and cost less?

Probably

Final episode for quite a while with the season final on 25 November.

Update: This is a Christmas special.

1 Like

Excellent interview with Amanda ahead of season finale tonight.

Blame The Project… right.

1 Like

One thing she is right about is that it is unlikely to return. I think it had more than a fair run. The changes they made to the show were not popular with viewers so ratings dropped.

5 Likes

I don’t understand why they left it on Fridays when they could’ve tried it on Thursday or Saturday.

4 Likes

I agree re: Thursday, also yes dumping WTFN and the good format was a huge fuck-up.

3 Likes

Is this new ?

It’s a repeat of the final episode from a few weeks ago.

This is what happens when you let a show “rest”. Your dream team can’t just hang around waiting for the phone to ring, the rivals are going to pounce.

4 Likes

It is also arguable if they were serious about bringing it back in 2024.

It’s seriously dead now, they killed it when WTFN stopped making it anyway

1 Like

If they do bring it back, 7:30 Friday isn’t the right slot for it. There are 2 other shows on in the same genre at the same time.

3 Likes
3 Likes