The Dog House Australia

What do you think they’ll put Sun/Mon?

Last year Junior MasterChef aired Sun-Tue from the second week of October and only went for 4 weeks but maybe they’ll do 2 eps a week and run it for an extra 2 weeks if it has a similar amount of episodes.

I think Celebrity MasterChef will air Sunday and Monday when The Masked Singer finishes.

1 Like

This should go Sunday 7.30pm. I’m predicting it’ll be 10s top performer of all the new shows. Paw-real. :paw_prints::paw_prints:

1 Like

Coming Tuesday 12 October.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Well they have done this show perfectly. It has the same feel as the UK version. I hope it does well, I’m enjoying it.

And it’s produced in house by 10.

According to the end credits, All3Media International owns the copyright to the show, not 10.

Wouldn’t that be copyright for the format, likely who 10 acquired it through, rather than the actual show itself?

Yes that’s irrelevant - 10 don’t own the format but they produced it

Episode 2
Tuesday 19 October at 7:30pm

Will Johnny and Eva get to surprise their teenager Jude with a rescue when they can’t agree on the breed? And what about Sophie the cavalier: can she win the timid heart of Martin the Maltese cross?

1 Like

Renewed already

3 Likes

Episode 3
Tuesday 26 October at 7:30pm

Are happy new couple Tim and Fiona the right fit for the ‘cloud on legs’ Frosty? She’s a plucky Pomeranian but, at 11, isn’t getting any younger. And will kelpie Schnitzel find love this time around?

Casting for the next season.

https://www.thedoghouseaustraliacasting.com.au/home

Network 10 is seeking families and individuals from all different backgrounds who would like to adopt a rescue dog.

1 Like
2 Likes

Season 1 premieres on TVNZ2 in New Zealand next Wednesday (February 16) at 7.30pm.

1 Like

The Dog House Australia. Season Two

Premieres Tuesday, 8 March At 7.30pm On 10 And 10 Play On Demand.**

Are you ready to fall head over paws in love, all over again?

The paws -itively, pup -tastic series, The Dog House Australia returns for a second season of heart-warming goodness, from Tuesday, 8 March at 7.30pm on 10 and 10 Play on Demand.

Abandoned, surrendered or homeless? It’s now time for a second chance at love for these hopeful pups, as the dedicated matchmakers at the Animal Welfare League NSW work tirelessly to match lonely shelter pooches with their fur -ever homes.

Narrated by Dr Chris Brown, will these doggies’ dreams of finding their two-legged soulmate, come true in The Dog House Australia ?

1 Like

The first season held up relatively well against the latter stage of The Block. But Married at First Sight is a totally different beast.

But it’s basically MAFS for dogs

Only the dogs are better behaved.

3 Likes