The Cube

Don’t all game shows involve adults?

1 Like

4 Likes

The set-up sends vibes of The Wall (is that what it was called?) on Seven at the end of Q4 a couple of years ago. Secretly enjoyed that one, a guilty pleasure “drop it”. Rated over 900k metro for ep1 IIRC.

Surely by now 10 knows game shows don’t work at six o’clock

Neither does news on Ten. :wink:

Short teaser promo just aired for the cube.

3 Likes

1 Like

The cube with Andy Lee watermark on air now so clearly will be coming in February with Amazing race.

1 Like

Hopefully they can still get it to air. They haven’t begun filming and the current border closures would be a worry with so many coming from other states to make this show in Sydney.

New promo just aired with Andy Lee and footage from an overseas version I’m guessing.

1 Like

5 Likes

This show just seems so stupid

Because it’s made in Victoria? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think it’s made in NSW actually.

1 Like

Correct.

1 Like

Probably why it ended up with Ten.

4 Likes

Audience tickets for the show have become available, with filming set to happen between 12-20th January.

There is actually only 7 filming days, with 2 x sessions per day.

https://onair.thatstheticket.com.au/the-cube/2021/audience

The show is being filmed at QUDOS BANK ARENA, Sydney Olympic Park.

4 Likes

It’s actually interesting because Nine aired The Cube UK as a summer replacement show a few years ago. (I vaguely remember seeing a New Year’s Day start promo on TV) I actually got right into it at the time and was disappointed when it ended suddenly.

Also The Cube UK iOS app is available on the Australian App Store, where you can play some of the games

1 Like

Cool promo, this looks really good I think.

Something different in prime time rather than more reality shows.

2 Likes