The Crown

New trailer for Season 4 of The Crown.

1 Like

Emma Corrin (Princess Diana) said:

We never recreate things just for the sake of recreating them. I think if we do recreate a scene — like the engagement scene, for instance, when they do the announcement — it has to be because it’s linked to something that the characters are going through. It has to be part of the story. It has to further the plot, basically.
The wedding scene, you can YouTube it and you could be watching it in 10 seconds so I don’t think there’d be any point in us recreating it.

1 Like

The Crown showed the Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II, which included both original film and a re-creation. The Coronation has been on YouTube for many years, long before The Crown series premiered. Film of Prince Charles Investiture as the Prince of Wales has also been on YouTube for some years, but The Crown recreated the Investiture.

If the producers didn’t want to show the wedding, then fine. Just don’t give such a lame excuse.

I get where you’re coming from, but at the end of the day it’s The Crown not The Heir.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Netflix

Lindsay’s widow, Sarah Horsley, has revealed she had asked Netflix not to adapt the disaster for television.

“I was horrified when I was told [the episode] was happening and was very concerned about the impact on my daughter,” she told the Sunday Telegraph.

“I’m very upset by it and I’m dreading people seeing it. I wrote to them asking them not to do it, not to use the accident. I suppose members of the royal family have to grin and bear it, but for me it’s a very private tragedy.”

UPDATE 7/12 - Netflix has hit back:

1 Like
Get Connected: Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter