The Cheap Seats

2 Likes

Tonight, rock legend Jimmy Barnes and sports journalist Tara Rushton join us on the desk.

5 Likes

When the budget runs out to pay the crew...

Brand new #CheapSeatsAU with very special guest Jimmy Barnes!
8:40pm TONIGHT on 10 and 10 play pic.twitter.com/GyQSPAZ0ma

— The Cheap Seats (@cheapseatsau) June 4, 2024

2 Likes

#massivecrack :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Is the desk for the F1 the same as the desk for Cheap Seats? There was a brief grab during the sport segment and it looked like the same shape top.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s been repurposed a lot!

3 Likes

Next week its Gnome and Away.

2 Likes

Same desk was also used for Studio 10 before the current Sydney news set.

2 Likes

Were they in a different studio tonight? Looked like a much bigger studio audience.

1 Like

I don’t think they ever shipped it up to Sydney? They certainly used it in The Project studio when they did the show from Melbourne.

Prior to the Sydney news set makeover, they had the desk with the Studio 10 logo on the front when they moved into the newsroom.

2 Likes

No, they used the desk in Sydney when 10 had the makeover in 2018.
Prior to that they did use that custom made Studio 10 desk.

See here

4 Likes

So they did, good memory Nicholas. Shouldn’t have doubted you :joy:

2 Likes

I forgot how many lives that show had

3 Likes

You’ve seen her on Taskmaster Australia and tonight you’ll see comedian Jenny Tian on #CheapSeatsAU as our Special Guest!

Thankfully we have a tall signpost

5 Likes

Adam Rozenbachs returns to talk sport this week.

2 Likes

Why did Titus leave the sports role? I don’t think he actually did anything on tv after leaving and I think he left to do other projects or something

Don’t rate him. I find his delivery stilted and he’s just not that funny.

2 Likes

Budget must be higher this year allowing for the pre-recorded segments; adding an extra dimension to the show.

4 Likes

This was at the Bridgerton event in Melbourne. Mel Tracina has shown packages of attending these events previously. I recall Mel Bracewell went along to one last year with her.

Great show tonight. Lots of LOL! :joy:

6 Likes

We’re excited !:white_check_mark:

The flowers are dead !:white_check_mark:

Cricketing legend and friend of the show Damien Fleming joins us as tonight’s Sports Guest!

5 Likes