The Celebrity Apprentice

Some filming down near Sydney Harbour:

3 Likes

Interesting to see BTS pics.

Looks like Janine, Lorna and Alan maybe filming some kind of promo or something.

1 Like

All-star cast revealed for Celebrity Apprentice Australia

The exciting cast of Celebrity Apprentice Australia has been revealed, along with Lord Alan Sugar’s Celebrity advisors, in a season sure to be filled with high-stakes intrigue and never-before-seen twists.

Fashion designer and entrepreneur Lorna Jane Clarkson, plus Boost Juice pioneer and investor Janine Allis will act as Lord Sugar’s right hand throughout the series. They will keep tabs on the Celebrities throughout the series, being Lord Sugar’s eyes and ears on the ground, and most importantly – advise Lord Sugar on who isn’t making the cut, and who he should fire.

They will be joined by the following group of Celebrities, each using every trick in the book to compete in a series of tasks to raise money for a charity close to their heart – and ultimately be named the Celebrity Apprentice:

– ARIA Award-winning pop duo, The Veronicas – Lisa and Jess Origliasso

– English comedian and actor, Ross Noble

– Judge on The Block, interior designer and writer, Shaynna Blaze

– Winner of Australian Survivor: All-Stars and international model, David Genat

– Star of Married at First Sight and social media influencer, Martha Kalifatidis

– Writer, comedian, and star of Here Come the Habibs, Rob Shehadie

– Iconic fashion designer and artist, Camilla Franks

– ARIA Award-winning artist, Anthony Callea

– Professional surfer and Instagram star, Alex Hayes

– Celebrity personal trainer, author and TV personality, Michelle Bridges

– One half of Nova FM’s Fitzy & Wippa radio show, Michael ‘Wippa’ Wipfli

– The most successful woman in Australian Ninja Warrior history and Olympic gymnast, Olivia Vivian

Celebrity Apprentice Australia has commenced filming and will air in 2021.

Celebrity Apprentice Australia is produced by Warner Bros. International Television Production Australia for the Nine Network, based on the format created by Mark Burnett and distributed by MGM.

The Australian reports that former foreign minister and current chancellor at the Australian National University, Julie Bishop, was set to take part in the new season, but pulled the pin last Friday, before the full cast was revealed this week. Apparently the ANU wasn’t too happy with Bishop joining a reality show.

1 Like

cant blame them. i like celebrity apprentice but wouldn’t want to see my uni chancellor on it.

2 Likes
3 Likes

That is not a good sign. Obviously they weren’t too happy with the content they were producing.

1 Like

Also very convenient for them to have some cross-promotion opportunities for their weather presenter.

2 Likes

Scherri is the Channel 9 Perth weather girl and former Miss Universe contestant in 2011

3 Likes

David Genat posed an instagram story that could be a spoiler of who progresses in the series.

3 Likes

Michael “Wippa” Wipfli mentioned on the Fitzy and Wippa breakfast show today that Celebrity Apprentice is scheduled to air in April.

2 Likes

Grand prize and charities revealed for Celebrity Apprentice Australia

With Celebrity Apprentice Australia returning to screens in 2021, the grand prize has been revealed, with the winning Celebrity securing an extra $100,000 for their chosen charity on top of their money raised throughout the series.

The superstar cast of Celebrity Apprentice Australia got even more exciting recently, with the surprise announcement of two new recruits vying to earn the title of the Celebrity Apprentice, and in the process raising money for a charity close to their heart.

Joining the cast to shake things up were three-time AFL champion with Hawthorn, Josh Gibson, and former Miss Universe Australia, and Nine News Perth weather presenter, Scherri-Lee Biggs.

Under CEO Lord Alan Sugar and Celebrity advisors Lorna Jane Clarkson and Janine Allis, they will join the previously announced cast of Celebrities below, along with their chosen charities they will be competing for:

• The Veronicas – The Brain Foundation
• Ross Noble – Australian Red Cross – Disaster Response and Recovery Fund
• Shaynna Blaze – Voice of Change
• David Genat – The Garvan Institute
• Martha Kalifatidis – Bully Zero
• Rob Shehadie – Save Our Sons
• Camilla Franks – National Breast Cancer Foundation
• Anthony Callea – Children’s Cancer Foundation
• Alex Hayes – Batyr
• Michelle Bridges – Women’s Community Shelters
• Michael ‘Wippa’ Wipfli – Cooper Rice-Brading Foundation
• Olivia Vivian – Melanoma Institute Australia
• Josh Gibson – My Room
• Scherri-Lee Biggs – Dress For Success Perth

Celebrity Apprentice Australia will air in 2021.

Celebrity Apprentice Australia is produced by Warner Bros. International Television Production Australia for the Nine Network, based on the format created by Mark Burnett and distributed by MGM.

Filming now for an April airing? Sounds about right. February would be either MAFS AND the Australian Open. MAFS would go until the Easter break, id imagine?

Am looking forward to Celebrity Apprentice. Its my guilty pleasure. lol.

I’d say they would have planned for MAFS to start in February but likely delay it now.

Nine’s latest promo includes the first look at Celebrity Apprentice’s new season.

I think it will premiere after Lego Masters finishes in May.

We’re not thinking its a daily show that might take over who wants to be a millionaire?

I think it is the replacement for the voice

Oh I’m thinking the Weakest Link lol nevermind

New (?) promo airing during Lego Masters.

Not sure anyone has uploaded it yet, but it looked a lot like this

1 Like

Here is the promo.

3 Likes