Thai Soccer Team Cave Rescue - Media Coverage

did TEN get the points across? yes? I rest my case.

2 Likes

1 Like

Another special bulletin on Seven at 10pm with Michael Usher tonight.

2 Likes

Will be an interesting night. The operation has included taking 4 boys at a time. There are 5 remaining including the 25yo coach. Will they bring 3 out and 2 tomorrow? Or will they all be freed tonight and the operation over? It will be interesting either way. Expecting top shelf coverage from 7 again, not so much from 9.

UPDATE: Twitter is saying that all will be freed tonight but it will take longer as 3 Thai Navy Seals that have been with the group will also need to come out. However, nothing confirmed.

1 Like

Nine reporter Alice Monfries said at 3pm the rescue for the last 4 boys and coach is underway it started a few hours ago.
ABC also reporting this.

Exclusive videos :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

ten daily breaking news email

Watch ten daily’s 24-hour coverage as divers race to rescue the remaining five trapped inside Tham Luang cave.

Bizarre use of a solar panel stock image as a graphic.

5 Likes

1 Like

Queensland version

2 Likes

vlcsnap-2018-07-10-17h00m56s581vlcsnap-2018-07-10-17h03m47s069

4 Likes

I’m curious as to why Brisbane has been getting all of the live crosses the last few nights, generally it’s always been the Sydney / Melbourne bulletins which are prioritised them and we usually just get the recorded look live. Trivial stuff I know given the circumstances, I just find it interesting.

2 Likes

Sydney

3 Likes

Amber I can understand, being a Brisbane reporter - but it could be something as simple as the way the coverage is scheduled - back to back crosses so you’d have to take both live to make the triple boxes make sense.

1 Like

Ten Eyewitness News Adelaide tonight:

2 Likes

Dual standing for Nine Brisbane, using Ben Avery for live report.

2 Likes

vlcsnap-2018-07-10-17h06m44s260

2 Likes

Live Seven bulletin at 10:00pm.

2 Likes

NBN News just advertised a “9 News Special” tonight from 11pm after their report on the rescue.

Also might be of interest to some that tonight NBN News is listed as “Nbn News” on the guide

2 Likes