Test Cards and Other Internal Content

From Intelsat 19 “Enc 3 ODS” tonight

Looks like Nine are ripping music straight from Youtube!
Video recording here
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AvMuF36yuwm-khl-NgdjV8kjukYw?e=AoEQnc

5 Likes

From Intelsat 19 “A15K” tonight

4 Likes

4 Likes

From Intelsat 19 “Enc 4 ODS”

5 Likes

From Intelsat 19 “Enc 3 ODS”

5 Likes

From Intelsat 19 “A15K” tonight

5 Likes

Just went to Freeview’s TV Guide and noticed that TVNZ 2 temporarily ends transmission at approximately 4.30am (“Closedown Slate Returns at 5am”) and then reopens at 5am with an hour of infomercials and religious content.

1 Like

Like this one with the lava lamps.

2 Likes

Amazed Nine still does not use encryption.
I believe the ABC now use encryption on their satellite contribution feeds?

1 Like

Those ABC feeds on Optus D2 were BISS encrypted, ever since Measat 3A launched and moved right next to D2 those feeds have disappeared. They could still be on a satellite somewhere but I havent been able to work out where they moved to if they still exist. As far as I know Optus D2 hasnt had a single feed for atleast a month.

1 Like

Try Eutelsat 172 as that’s where some of there DVB-T feeds have moved to

Heard in a meeting at work today that Optus D2 is pretty much just about ready to fall out of the sky, has some severe inclination, it is has caused all sorts of dramas for broadcast sites that have moved to the new transponders on Measat

3 Likes

https://www.lyngsat.com/Optus-D2-and-Measat-3a.html

they are multistream though

2 Likes

Those are the normal ABC channels which are now on Measat 3A, Optus D3 and Eutelsat 172b, I was referring to the internal feeds that were Biss encrypted which were on D2. They had names such as “$Sydney_1 MP4 HD_SD (ABC Sydney)” and “$Alice Springs_1 MP4 HD_SD (ABC Alice Springs)”.

1 Like

8 Likes

From Intelsat 19 “A15K” this afternoon, must be a slow news day for Nine?

4 Likes

6 Likes

As I say they tend to send some interesting stuff up the line :joy:

2 Likes

From Intelsat 19 “TBS SNG”

3 Likes

Southern Cross Ten in 2007

Via: x.com

3 Likes

5 Likes