Ten Pilot Week 2018

Just caught up on it also, I can certainly see why people would watch it… but probably not for me.

I didn’t watch Trial by Kyle but did check out Kinne last night and loved it. Just hilarious, down to earth Aussie comedy most of us could relate to. Not over the top, just heaps of taking the piss and it’s perfect.

1 Like

Rove had a chat to Fitzy and Wippa this morning and confirmed that the show will indeed be live and said it is recorded in the same studio as The Living Room. In fact, they have to dismantle that set at 2pm and get it ready for his show later that night.

Judith Lucy will be doing voice overs.

1 Like

To be fair most of this information has been confirmed in articles and other sources for a little while now, more recently overnight on TV Tonight also

Take it easy, @killy06 . I heard the interview before I saw the TV Tonight story.

1 Like

I’m not suggesting otherwise, did you even read what I wrote?

I said most of that information has been confirmed in articles for a while now, i.e before the TV Tonight article posted this morning or the radio segment that you heard it on this morning.

Every mention from Ten has confirmed it’s live and it’s been discussed on here that it’s coming from the Pyrmont studios when filming dates/times were released etc and the tight turnaround with studio availability.

I did. It felt like you were have a shot at me for reporting what I heard in an interview. It was news to me.

I am still concerned about the size of the studio for this show.

Trial By Kyle seems to have got a bit of a buzz on social media and amongst my friends from what I’ve seen. It’s the only Pilot week show any of my friends have been talking about. I guess it had the advantage of being in a good timeslot post the Bachelor. It will be interesting to see how it rates.

I’m looking forward to that Dave show too and Roves one. I feel like they’ve possibly left the best ones till last.

1 Like

Dave got a glowing review by David on TV Tonight, even giving it 4 stars and seems pretty keen to see more.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m contractually obligated to tell King Kyle to f**k off. #notanadvertisement #justgivememoney

5 Likes

post deleted

They are the names in the promo that Ten have been showing - also Judith Lucy

1 Like

A possible Hard Chat-esque segment perhaps?

Hopefully. I love Tom’s gimmick, happy to lap it up.

The Daily Telegraph:

WHY CAN’T KYLE TURN RADIO RATINGS INTO TV VIEWERS?
KYLE Sandilands’ radio ratings gave him the best possible shot at a hit TV show, but he can’t seem to drag his listeners with him when he has a crack at TV, writes Cameron Adams.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/why-cant-kyle-turn-radio-ratings-into-tv-viewers/news-story/c824a976302b175bafe9195229fb3126

Do we actually know how many people listen to his radio show? I’ve only ever seen percentages. Radio must get a smaller audience then tv?

Pilot Week promotion

1 Like

Caught a bit of Trial By Kyle and wasn’t impressed. He’s so cringeworthy and doesn’t resemble any credibility (and that’s putting it kindly). I love Judge Judy because of her funny yet credible, professional demeanor, everything Kyle is not.

If they wanted a TV star to do it then it should’ve been Gina Liano (doesn’t she have a law background) or Gretel Killeen.

5 Likes

Rove’s interview on The Project “we can’t get into the studio until 2 o’clock tomorrow because The Living Room needs it tonight”.

1 Like