Ten On-Air Presentation

I don’t recall saying good luck

7 Likes

“Next on WIN” herd on 10 Sydney promo for Mr Black.

Heard that here in Melbourne too.

The takeover begins

8 Likes

6 Likes

Bachelor

8 Likes

Before Body Hack’s MA15+ Ethiopian episode

7 Likes

Very cool logo transition in promo for The Masked Singer

15 Likes

Love the 10 without the circle being used, such a strong logo like the big red 7.

7 Likes

New promo during MasterChef tonight showcasing its upcoming shows and events. Looks pretty good. The slogan is “Epic TV is on 10”.

Yeah, not so sure about setting their own logo on fire…

It’s a premonition :joy:

11 Likes

Think this is unintentional but did the last 5 seconds of that promo reminded anyone else of this?:

10 Likes

Agreed! I thought I heard a bit of a tribute to the old production ender

6 Likes

There was a mention of Melbourne Cup. Surprisingly no mention of Bathurst.

4 Likes

Not sure if this is the right place to post it (first time venturing outside of news on here), but the new Google ads (on high rotation on Ten) are using the same ‘Good Morning’ song that Ten is using in its promos. It’s interesting when one comes on just before the other…

3 Likes

I saw the new Google ad last night and I was like what the heck? I hope it’s just coincidence.

There’s not much Ten can do when another company likes a commercially available pop song and decides to get a licence to use it in their ads. It’s not like the news theme which is (probably) exclusive to the network.

2 Likes

It’s about time 10 found a new song anyway… it’s been nearly a year. It does seem odd that the local google crew didn’t change the song for something else suitable.

The whole time the add was on I was expecting it to be one of those sponsored indents (like they often have for new release movies) with the next google search to be “channel 10,” or “10play.”

3 Likes