Ten On-Air Presentation

10 Likes

Video here

1 Like

Podcast promo

3 Likes

10 Logo without the swish on the 1

8 Likes

Two new promos aired tonight during Australian Survivor: one on the shows coming in October-December including One Born Every Minute, the other on the reality franchises the network has.
No sign of ITV drama Beecham House.

Promo seen tonight

Network ident seen tonight

12 Likes

Their on air promos are really good and they have done well with these big franchises. They need to keep building in 2020 and double their content for post 8:30 slots. They also need to fix sundays as they’ve been an abject failure this year. 6pm also needs work if they’re ever going to be competitive in nightly shares.

6 Likes

Interesting that whilst that is not the US Survivor logo, there is a distinct lack of the word Australia on it. Any chance that Ten get the US rights next year?

I wouldn’t read that into it - the promo was saying 10 have the Australian rights to the following big international formats and the word Australia is missing from the others as well.

Looks a super-decent promo. The Melbourne Cup, Rugby World Cup, Bathurst 1000 races, and a few other lineups in Q4 2019 will deliver a strong lineup and will be Number 1 in all demos.

Has anyone seen 10 in ‘recovery mode’ recently. It used to be a regular mid-week, mid-afternoon thing, but I haven’t noticed it for at least a couple of weeks.

1 Like

They’re no longer doing it.

3 Likes

So they keep their fingers crossed hoping for the best?

We’ve noticed that just about all program promos from Ten are in HD now…it is possible that was part of major upgrades that have taken place in recent weeks which have made their previous “recovery mode” playout facilities redundant?

4 Likes

That was my thinking too. You don’t see Seven or Nine doing “recovery mode” so I’m assuming 10 upgraded something which no longer requires it.

1 Like

Hence my question. There have been a number of simultaneous changes to 10 playout, also including higher resolution in-program pop ups and 1080p uploads to 10’s Insider You Tube channel (previously 480) starting this week.

5 Likes

Mostly. But I believe the DR has moved to ‘cold standby’ at MediaHub

3 Likes

Masked Singer themed line up

6 Likes

Is it just me, or is the ‘10’ used in BH 90210 promos bigger than usual?

1 Like

Much bigger, same for the 8:30 Tuesday text too.

1 Like