Ten News First Presenters and Reporters

She’s just returned from the US and is headed to Hamilton Island Race Week. She’s an ambassador for Audi and attends each year.

2 Likes

And an under supply of competent, respected out in the field journalists for a bare bones news operation…

1 Like

Charlotte Goodlet is presenting Breakfast on Thursday and Friday again this week.

4 Likes

If anyone is interested where Steve Hart ended up, I saw him file a report for 7 News Brisbane tonight.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Looks as if he’s moved to QLD

2 Likes

Saturday (27.08.2022) - Sunday (28.08.2022): Taylor Ryan is doing national weather this weekend.

4 Likes

Seems he’s just freelancing, also seen on Fox Sport News last week but filed an Exclusive report on 10 tonight with the Matildas coach.

Also this;

3 Likes

Still seems quite green presenting the weather, lots of awkward pauses, can also hear the clicker quite clearly too which I don’t think I’ve heard before.

It’s really quite evident when Amanda Jason is away, she’s very good and should be used by 10 more.

2 Likes

If I remember correctly, didn’t Brad McEwan freelance in Sydney around July 2018, three months after he left Network Ten?

3 Likes

I heard the clicker last weekend too… it must be warn out. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Hugh Riminton presenting tonight.

5 Likes

Tuesday (06.09.2022): Paris Martin did Sydney and Brisbane weather.

Wednesday (07.09.2022): Hugh Riminton is presenting in Sydney and Brisbane tonight. Paris Martin on weather.

3 Likes

Based on what I see on this forum alone, Sandra Sully seems to be not there more than she’s there!

Maybe, but she doesn’t compete with Tamara on ABC News Melbourne!

2 Likes

Wow - what’s the situation there? (I live in Melbourne but don’t watch ABC)

The situation is that she’s hardly ever on shift.

Thursday (08.09.2022): Sarah Harris is presenting in Sydney and Brisbane tonight.

5 Likes

Goodness - that’s a bit suss TBH. I know if I was absent from my job as much as Tamara and Sandra are absent from theirs, I’d be on the chopping block

1 Like

It’s not like they’re just not turning up mate. They’ll have their reasons.