Ten News First Presenters and Reporters

I very highly doubt it will take tomorrow’s bulletin off-air. There will just be a different presenter.

Early updates today have had no presenter seen; just voice overs.

Just now

Bulletin seems normal. “No cameras” graphic was odd.

5 Likes

Odd that 10s only file footage from 10 years ago of then Australian prime minister Julia Hilliard is from CBS this morning. Are things that bad that they source local file footage from its parent company in New York.

You attacking 10 again? I’m glad the more shit changes the more it stays the same.

It’s Probably the angle and the specific grab they wanted to use.

Hardly an attack and you can’t not agree that it does seem strange they used footage that happened in Australia years ago during that package, but likely sourced it from their parent company which was watermarked with their Breakfast show.

If they sourced it from the “parent company” why then would it be bugged?

They likely downloaded it from YouTube

1 Like

Lachlan is back tonight; made a quick recovery.

8 Likes

Tested negative I’d say.

6 Likes

The full 90 minute bulletin is on 10Play… Paris did the last 50 minutes.

Doubt he’d get a result that quickly. Have you seen the queues?! I’d just say he was overtired (and overworked) which caused him to be “under the weather”. Glad he’s back and better.

2 Likes

I literally watched the 5.55pm portion. They did a 30 second weather report and cut to another show before 6pm. I’m not sure what they have uploaded then… The eastern edition?

1 Like

Paying for a private pathologist?

Or him feeling unwell had nothing to do with Covid.
Maybe he ate some dodgy prawns.

4 Likes

Saturday (01.01.2022) - Sunday (02.01.2022): Lachlan Kennedy is presenting this weekend. Jayde Cotic back doing the weather.

Sydney reporter Steve Hart on sport for the first time.

6 Likes

Did the bulletin end a little early tonight?

I turned over at 5:59 on SCA 10 Sunshine Coast and they were airing the 2022 promo before the A-League started.

About 25 seconds early.

3 Likes

I always thought his style of reporting was suited to sport… surprisingly, he was really good presenting it.

Jayde much better than Paris on weather too.

3 Likes

Yeah there’s something about Paris which comes across as… fake? Her delivery doesn’t seem genuine.

Agree that Jayde is much better.

Not the first time, he used to present sport back in the early 2000’s and regularly presented Sports Tonight.

4 Likes

Actually not surprising at all considering he’s had 15 years experience as a sports presenter.

2 Likes