Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

2 Likes

Surely there’s someone undervalued at seven or nine that could come across and be lured by the power of cbs.

Ten would be in a stronger position to recruit with the security cbs provide.

1 Like

That’s sad to see that Brad McEwan is leaving the network. I wish him all the best.

In the last few months we have seen Adam Hawse, Tim Hiplsey and now Brad McEwan leaving the network.

Also, Melinda Nucifora isn’t with Ten anymore as she has deleted all references to Ten on social media.

6 Likes

Melbourne needs a female on their bulletin. My guess that Caty Price will get the gig. Plus we rarely see Rob Waters fill-in these days

2 Likes

Lachlan Kennedy presenting news with Tim Hipsley presenting sport and Olivia Phyland presenting the weather tonight.

1 Like

Josh Holt is presenting in Queensland this week, in addition to reading the weather.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Yet he did the weather in Sydney.

Ten is a schamozzle.

Where the fuck is bailey. Don’t they have back ups in the main news room.

4 Likes

Goes to show how TEN Brisbane are really short on staff presenting news since Lachlan Kennedy left.

l remember the days of Lexy Hamilton-Smith, Max Futcher, Teagan George, Amber Austin-Wright and Amanda Jason presenting the Brisbane news…

8 Likes

On Thursday Daily Bailey said he was going up to the Gold Coast to celebrate his father’s birthday.

1 Like

Felebrate - that’s new?

Well there is Melinda Nucifora who has left. Amanda Hart and Amanda Jason who both are on mat leave.

Was Sydney’s weather presented live or pre-recorded?

Ten have been using Liv Phyland to present Sydney/national weather alot recently. I wonder why she didn’t present today?

Sorry, I meant celebrate.

1 Like

pre recorded

2 Likes

So there’s no one because they aren’t there. Seriously your responses lack thought.

Have ten sent anyone to PyeongChang to cover the olympics for the news?

If not, that’s pathetic!

1 Like

@cmo Michael Felgate from Seven or Corey Norris from Nine.

Not from what I have seen, it kind of is a bit pathetic.

If there is no one over there on Day 1 of the games, then I reckon there is a good chance that no one has been sent over

@lachlan_kennedy, Will you now anchor the weekend news until Natarsha returns from Studio 10 or will Hugh do some shifts?

2 Likes