Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Friday 24 May -

Amanda Jason presented weather in Sydney tonight.

1 Like

No need to change the channel before the weather segment for a few weeks. Bailey is on holiday.

4 Likes

Amanda Hart is presenting weather this weekend.

1 Like

27/05/2019:
Hugh Riminton is presenting in Sydney tonight.

6 Likes

Amanda Jason is presenting weather in Sydney this week.

3 Likes

…much to the delight of many Sydneysiders (and Southern NSW/ACT viewers waiting for WIN News to come on), I suspect.

You take that back - I won’t stand by and allow people to speak ill about the ‘Daily Bailey Weather Wall’ like that!

Before people question me about my stance, I respect weather presenters (like Bailey) who admit they like “pumping it out on Prime”

Tuesday 28 May -

Hugh Riminton is presenting in Sydney again tonight.

1 Like

Poor Georgie, the camera panned across to the right position shortly after.

4 Likes

Speaking of last nights bulletin, Geez Georgie knows how to entice the audience. First story was so sad (Family of 5 killed North West of Brisbane) she made me get shivers down my back… same with John-Paul Gonzo excellent reporter been with TVQ now for just over 5 months.

2 Likes

He’s a great find. I hope they keep him.

2 Likes

Wednesday 29 May -

Sandra Sully is back presenting in Sydney tonight.

4 Likes

(29/5/2019) Chiara Zaffino is presenting in Perth tonight.

5 Likes

I forgot to mention that former Nine and SBS journo Jessica Rich filed a national report for 10 News First the other night.

5 Likes

According to her Linkedin profile she has been a senior producer at network 10 since October 2018 along with freelance work and media training work.She left SBS in 2015.

5 Likes

Thursday 30 May -

Nick Etchells is presenting news updates in Melbourne today.

Stephen Quartermain is presenting in Melbourne with Caty Price presenting sport tonight.

3 Likes

Thursday (30.05.2019): Veronica Eggleton presented Brisbane sport tonight.

3 Likes

Friday 31 May -

Candice Wyatt is presenting news updates in Melbourne today.

Stephen Quartermain is presenting in Melbourne again tonight with Caty Price presenting sport.

3 Likes

Friday (31.05.2019): Joe Hill is presenting in Brisbane tonight.

@lexington How much of the intros to each story does the newsreader write?

5 Likes

Not usually any, except for the odd proof read here and there if they have time.

2 Likes