Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Friday -
Caty Price is presenting sport in Melbourne tonight.

3 Likes

Saturday -
Lachlan Kennedy is presenting 10 News First tonight.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Hugh Riminton is in the United States for the US Mid-Terms.

Doesn’t appear to be filing from a CBS bureau though, his VO clearly came from a hotel room.

10 Likes

(3-4/11/2018) Kate Freebairn is presenting the weather this weekend.

9 Likes

First time on a national bulletin?

She has presented the weather on weekends in the past.

3 Likes

I believe Kate has presented it in the past around those 2 weeks where the local bulletins switch to the national bulletin.

Emma Lawrence is presenting sport this weekend.

4 Likes

What a great national team tonight.

2 Likes

For what it is worth, there are so many better options for 10 This Morning: Natarsha Belling, Sarah Harris, Matt Doran, Hamish MacDonald, Lisa Wilkinson, Kerri-Anne Kennerley, Sandra Sully, Gorgi Coghlan, Matt White.

Obviously, Ten won’t be entering the breakfast market any time soon (if ever again).

I would keep branding consistent.

‘10 News First on this Morning [insert day and date]’.

I’d also go down the route of a soft launch rolling bulletin. See Lexington and my comments in Mock Schedules.

Attempting to go all in, and go big will lead to failure ala Wake Up and co.

2 Likes

never say never.

4 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking. Someone is leaking and there is some truth to the rumours etc. They just don’t feel ready to roll with it.

nah, they’ve got a lot of other things to think of before adding to the portfolio.

10 Likes

@lexington thanks for all the info over the last few weeks. sometimes you don’t get enough credit on here.

Keep up the good work.

18 Likes

There are countless members of this forum that are have proven themselves apt at making fake or sockpuppet Twitter accounts before so it wouldn’t surprise me if somebody off here is responsible… It’s so dumb though, what would they think would happen?

2 Likes

no worries. it’s often difficult to bite my tounge and let some things go through to the keeper, but I do what I can ;).

7 Likes

Sunday -
Lachlan Kennedy is presenting Ten News First with Emma Lawrence presenting sport and Kate Freebairn presenting the weather again tonight.

2 Likes

I thought it was TV Cynic.