Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

3 Likes

30/10/2018:
Chiara Zaffino is presenting in Perth.

and the mention at the end of the Perth news yesterday with the presenters celebrating 10 years of presenting together.

13 Likes

Could you please upload it if you could, missed it last night. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Letisha Marambio did a live cross on The Project tonight and I saw her reporting on the Geoffrey Rush court case. She is a great reporter.

With some strong ratings on a nightly basis and a top newsreader.

1 Like
8 Likes

Narelda likely en route to Sydney for the upfronts.

Nice little mention in the closer of their 10 year celebrations, some good consistency there!

5 Likes

How is it “Team Ten Perth” managed to escape the on air talent purges and bloodletting that befell east coast stations under the rule of Murdoch and his henchmen?

18 Likes

because they already were a lean operation. because there was no fat to cut… and because they were partly the model used for the east coast stations.

3 Likes

And outrating Perth’s Nine News at 6PM who have had 6 presenting changes in those 10 years.

2 Likes

Craig Smart:

12 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Time for a change though. Not Narelda. The other two bozos.

2 Likes

It’s everyday bro

3 Likes

don’t go into the Japanese woods

3 Likes

Wednesday -
Caty Price is presenting news updates in Melbourne today.

1 Like

Hugh presenting afternoon updates today here in Sydney I’m guessing also 5pm News.

• One of the last.
3 Likes

Is that backdrop different or am I going mad?

1 Like

That Sydney background looks lighter maybe.

Alan Murrall presenting in Adelaide today. Assume Rebecca is in Sydney.

1 Like

Stretched out more due to green screen. Did the same in Brissy a few years back:

1 Like

Looks like a key.

1 Like

Wednesday -
Stephen Quartermain is presenting in Melbourne with Caty Price presenting sport.

5 Likes