Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Is the last update during B&B at 4.55 or something like 4.59? I would just as much have a longer tease there and then a straight jump to the open as was the case when Mosart ate dust the other day.

I haven’t really watched Ten during B&TB for a while now, but I believe the final update before the bulletin is 4.53pm or sometime around then.

1 Like

Well as per the advice of a live cross on 10 News First Sydney tonight, I check channel 10 and 10daily for the first pictures of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex new son. They said that Meghan requested a CBS camera in to film the viewing and as CBS own Ch10 we would see it first on 10daily.

I’ve looked and I’ve looked but can’t see anything. 7 and 10 seems to be airing it though.

2 Likes

It’s up on 10daily now. 10 minutes late. Must have been very special access CBS had.

Narelda Jacobs presented the east coast update this evening probably due to the possibility of breaking news from the final leaders debate. However, it barely rated a mention.

5 Likes

Would’ve been for the royal baby, not the leaders debate on another network.

Disagree considering the leaders debate was the lead story and the royal baby news was 12+hrs old.

Not the first pics and name though?

First pics and name weren’t known until hours after the update.

The name and photo was the main consideration for Perth doing the update.

Newsroom report.

11 Likes

The space 10 has is seriously incredible.
Any shot inside the newsroom/set looks fantastic.

9 Likes

@Lexington Are the political journos based out of Pyrmont?

Usually in Canberra… but the election is probably throwing things into chaos.

3 Likes

also depends on what you mean by “political”, do you mean NSW State Political reporters or Federal?

Must say, this is a fantastic photo

23 Likes

10 will be live from 3pm on Saturday.

5 Likes

Yes it is a very good hosts photo, but a group photo with the whole team would’ve been good as well.

2 Likes

Studio 10 3-5
News 5-6 (Assume it’s national)
Results Coverage 6 to late

Will be interesting to see how Studio 10 BBQ rates. No strong programming against it (Ch9: RBT replays, Ch7: TBA). No NRL or AFL on FTA.

1 Like

Wonderful to see them back in the game!
Looking forward to it.

1 Like