Ten News First Content and Appearance

Who thinks 10 News First needs a game show to lift its ratings?

2 Likes

“10 Who’s First?” - which network was the actual first to report on the featured news stories of the day? :joy:

5 Likes

Bit of a rude response, but I do agree.

6 Likes

Other than the programmers at 7 and 9? :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

But 10 has mostly always shown alternative programming. That is what made its 5pm news successful in its heydays.

If they considered doing the gameshow beforet the news, it’d be like trying to recreate the 4 way breakfast competition but in the evening.

Let’s maybe be not so rude in our responses. It’s a perfectly fine question. Get rid of the Bold and the Beautiful and insert a wanted game show. Not such a stupid idea.

3 Likes

I retract this comment - I genuinely read it as a game show within 10 News First, not one before the news bulletin (though I don’t think it’d work either)

3 Likes

My Mum would be livid if that happened! :face_with_peeking_eye:

4 Likes

I mean, it could be played at another time. I like the idea of the game show - as long as they put some effort and $$ into the production values.

1 Like

It certainly needs something. But it’s too far gone now.

News headlines from Perth with Natalie Forrest closing with “Thanks for watching Channel 10”.

8 Likes

Video by any chance? Good to see 10 return the late night updates to Perth (at least “temporarily”).

8 Likes

Video

10 Likes

No surprise really as the Perth presenter from Sydney (or whoever is presenting the last bulletin of the day) normally does the late updates.

1 Like

No midday branding today most likely due to being live in Perth

4 Likes

Interesting alternate voice over too, just the generic VO but not the usual national 10 News First variant

Assuming Perth will receive a local bulletin at 12PM AWST.

Ticker appeared after first ad break

The Midday branding has reappeared after 12.30 (briefly and then removed)

7 Likes

According to 10play, everyday gourmet (11am)
and entertainment tonight (11:30) and Judge Judy at midday.

4 Likes

Yeah that won’t have been updated though.

Just started as advertised in Perth

4 Likes

Judge Judy is on at Midday

1 Like