Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

6pm is up 88% in 10’s own target and money making demo of 25-54

If 10 doesn’t continue with news at 6

We can clearly say: the network is clueless

5 Likes

Herald Sun readers :laughing:

6 Likes

Every comment on any news Corp article always turns into some ideological leaning even when there’s nothing to do with left and right. Goes to show who reads that dross.

1 Like

Surely, 10 management could sign off on extra funding for the news department now that news is programmed within prime time.

Nobody but maybe 5 people care about a new set. There is nothing wrong woth any of them. A new set will not bring in more ratings points - content will and perhaps more bulletins. Presenting team are fine.

1 Like

There’d be more than 5 people in this thread alone.

The Perth news set actually looks good, not sure what the fuss is about.

8 Likes

I prefer ten news Perth set than the current seven news Perth set.

1 Like

I don’t think you’d have any arguments there.

5 Likes

I believe the seven Perth set has been voted the worst in Australia from a media spy perspective. Most members don’t even compare it to a set.

2 Likes

On that topic Monika did mention in one of her radio interviews that she felt really comfortable on the 10 Perth set. So I’m presuming that even the presenters at 7 Perth find it “cold” presenting in front of a green screen.

4 Likes

Anything Monika says in the media about her new job will have been well scripted long before the interview started.
She would not be allowed to say anything suggesting her old job was in any way better than her new one.
It’s all promotional fluff

1 Like

Ew I don’t like either the Ten or Seven news. Or even nine as I can’t stand the current Perth news readers now that Tracey Vo has gone to Sydney. I dislike Jerri Demassi with a passion. I met her a few times and she’s snooty !

1 Like

ALERT.

1 Like

Doesn’t surprise me tbh! She gives off those vibes. She even sounds pretentious when she reads the news.

4 Likes

Ident for Sandra’s 30 years at 10:

27 Likes

A good example of ten’s limited news gathering resources: the crossed to RFS headquarters about a fire near Canberra airport as breaking news. No footage. Both seven and nine had footage of this breaking news.

An hour later though.

1 Like

Anything at 6pm? News goes for 1.5 hours now.

1 Like

But you know the last half hour is in effect, a repeat of what has already screened from 5pm.

I agree they need more resources if they are going to be breaking news like the others but will they even bother?

1 Like