Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Lia Harris will be on Studio 10 tomorrow morning to discuss the first episode.

I’ve already listened to the first episode and it’s great - Natarsha is fantastic and Lia sounds so much better speaking organically about this topic that she clearly knows so much about.

For anyone that missed the story tonight

4 Likes

Whoops! Someone left a few of the title-safe guides on there…

1 Like

Caps:

5 Likes

Was expecting this thread to be in a frenzy over the fact that Ten News First Sydney opened last night without any theme music, there was just silence as sandra introduced all the headlines with the ‘whoosh’ between title cards (?) but no audio until the “this is ten news first, sydney” graphic came up.

3 Likes

Intentional or technical glitch?

A moment of reverence for the return of the queen?

If only they could mute the blowhard towards the end of the bulletin.

1 Like

That was a nice effect, Sandra walking across the screen as the timeline progressed.

1 Like

This may seem like nit picking, however I’m glad that have used the News First logo for the watermark on this footage posted online rather than using 10 Daily as they usually do - however they should really have an animated News First end board promoting the bulletin at 5pm.

2 Likes

8 Likes

No standing opener this evening.

And Roz Kelly at the desk with Nick for a Wimbledon report at around 5.15pm.

3 Likes

Nick doesn’t like standing or did he forget his pants?

Probably embarrassed to show how short he is in real life.

Well I guess we’ll just have to wait until tomorrow to find out if the signoff script for 10 News First Sydney has been modified in light of the WIN News axings, Tim Bailey’s weather went ridiculously overtime (Surely some of the viewer submitted photos could’ve been cut if they needed time for a signoff?) to the point that Sandra didn’t even get to say “That is 10 News First for this Monday…”! :confused:

Because she was too busy messing around after Bailey said she didn’t get home from the Logies at 4:30am.

Super add on… been here for around a week now.

15 Likes

Longer than usual closer for Melbourne last night.

@ScreenTower

4 Likes

Finance errors in Adelaide tonight.

3 Likes

The stock markets have crashed!!

8 Likes