Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Generic logo background on the big screen:

8 Likes

Promo “experience first” featuring reporting from overseas.

11 Likes

Thats the one i saw ( perth version obviously)

Cabinet announcement

10 Likes

10 Second and both 20 Second versions of the promos:

4 Likes

Must give them credit. They’re the best news promos we’ve seen from 10 in along time.

The news department is improving slowly, but a lot more needs to be done.

13 Likes

I agree. I feel like we are starting to see some real good stuff happening :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1::+1:

2 Likes

10 promoting their podcast with Hugh & PVO during the news last night, telling viewers to go to 10daily.com.au.

2 Likes

Surely that’s just a hobby thing. Is there any commercial gain apart from maybe attracting 3 more regular viewers?

10 are now miles ahead of any other Australian broadcaster with on air news presentation,I now would love to just see a early and mid morning news program.

4 Likes

The promos are even playing in prime time. Was unheard of for them.

1 Like

Yes, I do agree. They need to re-introduce a national morning news bulletin soon. This could also work in conjunction with with 10Daily and provide news content for 10s social media platforms.

Studio 10 should commence at 8.00am, and a new news bulletin should be launched at 11.00am. And in true form it would be FIRST before the others.

3 Likes

It just occurred to me that in all of 10’s new promos for their news service it isn’t mentioned anywhere that their (only) bulletin airs at 5pm, intentional?

3 Likes

State of origin logo tonight.

7 Likes

a first for 10?

3 Likes

A little early isn’t it?

First game is Wednesday night :man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

At least Seven News only uses their special logos for State of Origin during the relevant stories.

Personally I think it’s highly inappropriate for 10 News First Queensland to use their maroon logo during the entire bulletin, especially on stories like “Cruise Ship Crash” and “Road Carnage” - I’ll bet the victim’s families really appreciated that! :confused:

7 News Sydney have used their blue logo for a couple of weeks. 3 days out is not early at all.

Pfft. Just because those stories happened, doesnt mean the game isnt still coming up. AND, at least it’s nothing more than a coloured logo…

11 Likes