Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

I do wonder if Ten will run local bulletins over Christmas & New Year this year instead of the national one…

4 Likes

It’s been reported on here that only national bulletins will run on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day. All other days, part from weekends will be local.

12 Likes

Brisbane just used the eyewitness news theme going to break… the correct stinger was used though.

8 Likes

Hope someone has capped it! Instances like this where parts of the old look are accidentally used is pretty rare, and it’s already happened twice! :open_mouth:

4 Likes

no they didn’t…

You sure, might want to watch this…

3 Likes

The quality is pretty horrible but I can’t seem to destingish the themes. I can tell that the “sting” played over the title card was correct. The theme underneath the “coming up” I’m not sure.

4 Likes

considering the old sound drone is no longer in the server, everything played out correct…

1 Like

At 9 seconds in that video, it is clearly the Eyewitness News theme.

6 Likes

I agree now. I’ve gone back on my PVR.

5 Likes

How could that happen? The old style should be deleted from the system to stop things like this happening!

2 Likes

Might not have updated backup digi carts or someone might have coded their rundown wrong.

Probably an old Mosart command that hasn’t been replaced in the ENPS templates.

2 Likes

I can’t hear any difference myself; perhaps you’ll have better luck

I’ve uploaded private video for MS members; all clips are going into the first break… Tonight’s clip was the longest.

1. 7/11/18 Tonight 27sec
  2. 6/11/18 22sec
  3. 5/11/18 26sec
  4. 4/11/18 national 22sec
1 Like

it’s definitely there…

1 Like

I can hear the Eyewitness theme too

2 Likes

Yeah me too, very strange

1 Like

I can’t :confused:

2 Likes

At 0.37 (Theme behind VO)… this is the backing theme they played going to the break…

1 Like

No I can’t hear it…slightly same tune but no old music in there.