Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

On tenplay, the national bulletin has the details for the weekday Sydney team so :man_shrugging:t3:

Other theme used during tonight’s closer.

4 Likes

sounds to me like the closer music wasn’t rolled at the hard time to make the sting the final audio… not a different theme

4 Likes

On Saturday 7 July:

News is 30 minutes at 6pm on east coast, 5.30 in Adelaide with a one hour 5pm bulletin for Perth; interesting to see how that works.

3 Likes

live into east coast and adelaide. most likely then live in perth

1 Like

Adelaide might be delayed.

not if the east coast is on at 6…

Live cross to the Sunshine Coast tonight for the ongoing stand-off with Police at Alex Heads

There was also a live cross to Dan Sutton at Broken Hill and this was shown

3 Likes

So according to the other threads the siege has ended while here in Perth the delayed Ten news jsut told us its entering into its second night.

The dangers of a 2 hour old bulletin!

Why is this surprising? It’s nothing new. I mean obviously it’s not ideal but this is the situation for Perth viewers who choose to watch Ten’s weekend news.

4 Likes

Next Sunday July 8, Ten News will air on One at 5pm in Sydney.

1 Like

Gee that’s a first.

Maybe they finally listened but they didn’t do it for Adelaide 500 or Australian F1 on a Sunday.

It’ll be interesting to see if they keep the ten logo.

Not surprising. Just an observation of an actual event that is discussed often on this forum.

1 Like

Why wouldn’t they? It’s still Ten News on a Network Ten channel.

1 Like

It would be a good adaptation on CBS-style news to film a “western edition” of the weekend national news with Sydney-filmed local inserts to the original bulletin to include updated national and state news. Then “breaking news” isn’t 2 hours old in WA.

2 Likes

Here’s a better idea. Get rid of national weekend bulletins and go fully local like Seven and Nine.

9 Likes

well when One airs Studio10 sometimes, they don’t use Ten at all. They use One instead. This is what I am referring to.

Except the Ten logo is integrated with the Ten News graphic package. Not an add on watermark like on Studio 10.

The same scenario as when Nine News aired on Gem and Seven News aired on 7two.

4 Likes

Which then effects the weekday viewership!