Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

16 Likes

That VO is sooo much nicer. Hoping it rolls around the rest of the country.

2 Likes

Have you got a bulletin montage or weather with closer? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Full bulletin here

10 Likes

Amazing! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Brisbane tonight:

3 Likes

Interesting that the old V/O was used. Still preferred.

2 Likes

Added the old one back in… I though someone would of noticed… must of overlaid it quite well. Can’t stand the " First At Five " let alone the New VOG… Tried the original Ten Eyewitness News VO last Friday bit of a hiccup.

1 Like

Is this “Ten Exclusive” new on the OTS Graphic??

2 Likes

Adelaide’s had it for a significant while on select stories, I couldn’t tell you exactly how long though.

no. just never used… except for Adelaide it seems.

I feel like I’ve seen it used in Melbourne also.

1 Like

No. Been used for a while.

Spot the errors from the tenplay app…

Ten, consistently inconsistent

To be fair, they’ve updated the website banner on the Melbourne homepage on tenplay and the staff section.

7 Likes

Holy crap… it still says Mal Walden… that hasn’t been updated in a loonnnggg time.

13 Likes

And removing Stephen Quartermain’s profile says a lot. Also why have Caty Price’s name on EPG, but no profile on website? Like sort of confirmed new sport presenter?

1 Like

Because ‘sort of’ confirmed by Sully on MediaSpy isn’t confirmed.

It’s not worth the effort if she is yet to be officially confirmed in the role.

4 Likes

Doubt it. If we go by all the logic on the website, that means Mal Walden is co-hosting with Jennifer Keyte, and Stephen Quartermain presents sport with Caty Price? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Yeah but they’ve gone to the effort of updating the EPG.

Ten usually take ages too, Hermione Kitson was there for ages on weekends after she left and Natarsha Belling came back.

even on the National Bulletin, they don’t even mention any names on the EPG. It says:

Comprehensive coverage of local, national and overseas news. Plus, all the latest sport and weather.