Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

If Michelle Bridges and/or Commando are back on Ten, I’d wager it’s as part of I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. The Biggest Loser is dead, they are not going to dig up that corpse again.

2 Likes

Don’t say never. This is ten.

Or giving advice on The Living Room or Studio 10 or a ‘challenge’ on The Bachelor or Bachelorette.

I’d say all of the above could be possible. Ten should already be utilising them more when they can. They are popular even if their show isn’t any more.

It’s been resurrected before. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Why would Ten want to give anymore air time to Michelle (or Steve), even if on Celebrity?

Just be gone :sleeping:

Well Michelle Bridges might be quite entertaining in the jungle.

Because they bring in an inbuilt audience that Ten can tap into.

Letters And Numbers? That was an SBS production. They’re still showing it in reruns.

1 Like

It’s probably too intellectual for commercial television. If they can’t get a big audience for Family Feud, how are they going to get a bigger audience for a low rating SBS show.

1 Like

DOn’t schedule it at 6pm would be a good start.

I think mainstream Australia has an expectation to see flashy production values, decent prizes and a high profile network personality as the lead presenter on all commercial TV game shows.

Letters & Numbers is pretty much the polar opposite of that, the type of game show you’d expect to see on either the ABC or SBS.

as much as I want to see a show like Letters and Numbers return, I also cannot see it air on a commercial station in primetime. Sadly, it’s not suited, and is more suited on the ABC and SBS.

Game shows need sponsors to survive on primetime, and I don’t think a dictionary company has a big enough budget to be a sponsor on commercial tv.

However, I can see it airing on Ten during the daytime. It can air at 3.30pm (after Judge Judy and before Justine Schofield or whatever cooking show is in season), so parents can watch after the school run? Or it can air it at 8am, before Studio 10 starts.

2 Likes

I hope I got fired for that blunder.

(actually thought they were referring to numb3rs)

1 Like

Why don’t they give this a try?

5 Likes

I wonder if Ten will has the rights to the CBS summer short series Salvation as it comes out of CBS Studios.

Salvation is a suspense thriller that centers on a staggering discovery: an enormous asteroid is just six months away from colliding with Earth. Without alerting the public, MIT grad student Liam Cole and tech billionaire Darius Tanz team up to save humanity from this impending apocalypse.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/salvation/

###Week commencing 28 May 2017

Sunday 28 May
06:30 pm Modern Family Rpt x2
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia
Contestants have 75 minutes to create a delicious dish from the mystery box of traditional Thai ingredients to gain advantage in the invention test.
09:00 pm Bull S1 Ep13

Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
09:55 pm Monaco Grand Prix

Adelaide, Perth
09:55 pm NCIS: New Orleans Rpt x 2

Monday 29 May
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
09:30 pm Prison Break S5 Ep3
10:30 pm Elementary Rpt

Tuesday 30 May
08:30 pm NCIS S14 Ep17
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles S8 E21
10:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt

Wednesday 31 May
Each team must serve two dishes in one of four market-friendly ways at the famous South Melbourne Market. The two teams that make the least amount of money will face off in an elimination challenge.
08:30 pm This Is Us S1 Ep15
09:30 pm Madam Secretary S3 E22
10:30 pm Hawaii Five-O Rpt

Thursday 1 June
08:30 pm Law & Order: S.V.U. Rpt x2
10:30 pm Blue Bloods Rpt x 2

Friday 2 June
07:30 pm The Living Room
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show
Special guests: Guy Ritchie, Charlie Hunnam, Billie Piper, Jason Manford and Imelda May.
09:30 pm TBA
10:30 pm The Grand Budapest Hotel

Saturday 3 June
06:30 pm All Star Family Feud - Housewives v I’m a Celebrity Rpt
07:30 pm David Attenborough’s Planet Earth Ep5
08:30 pm Law & Order: S.V.U. Rpt x2

1 Like

Does anyone know when the Japan Week will air?

Lol

1 Like

The Japan week will be shown later in the season of MasterChef. I think it was held before finals week.

That is the episode in which vegans held a protest on January 18. The editors have their work cut out to delete any mention of the protest.

1 Like

It would be great if the text on their placards were digitally altered to become Ten network promos… e.g. This Is Us 8.30 Tonight, Family Feud 6.00 Weeknights.

1 Like