Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

The first week without the A-League (ex last night’s Election Coverage). And we have a thrilling night of repeats thorough out the whole night. How riveting.

7 Likes

Why don’t they use their Paramount Plus catalogue and air movies?

So weird. They air more movies on their multi channels. It’s bizarre programming.

1 Like

Very weird indeed. They air more movies on 10 Shake on Saturday nights, but then put nonsense on the main channel. Doesnt make much sense.

4 Likes

Streaming rights and broadcast rights are not the same thing.

Yes, thank you, I’m aware of that. I just thought this might be a little different as 10 is owned by the same people who own Paramount and that they all had a shared pool of content.

1 Like

They have broadcast rights for movies on multi channels ( it necessarily from their own ecosystem but still movies) and yet they air rubbish like a million repeats of factual.

You were expecting them to actually put effort into its Saturday schedule?

I was expecting something better than 5 hours of factual repeats (with an 8th repeat of The Cheap Seats thrown in the middle of them). But then realised it was 10 after all. lol.

CBS pulled the episode just hours before its broadcast, after the news that 14 children and a teacher died in a mass shooting in Texas on Tuesday local time. It’s not known at this stage if CBS will make the episode available to overseas broadcasters, that will allow 10 to air the episode as scheduled.

Update 26/5: according to TV Tonight, 10 will air a repeat episode of FBI this Sunday instead of the season finale.
19 children and two teachers died in the shooting.

Update 2 26/5: 10 will repeat S03E12 and S03E13 of FBI right after MasterChef, based on the synopses on 10play online guide.

2 Likes

Week commencing 5 June 2022

Sunday 5 June
06:30 pm The Sunday Project
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia S14 E35
09:10 pm NCIS: Hawai’i Rpt
10:10 pm FBI Rpt
11:00 pm The Sunday Project Rpt

Monday 6 June
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia S14 E36
08:40 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? S10 E04
09:40 pm FBI: Most Wanted S03 E22 Season 3 Final
10:40 pm FBI: Most Wanted Rpt
11:30 pm The Project Rpt
12:30 am The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Tuesday 7 June
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia S14 E37
08:40 pm The Cheap Seats S02 E07
09:40 pm NCIS Rpt
10:40 pm NCIS: Los Angeles S13 E22 Season 13 Final

Wednesday 8 June
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia S14 E38
08:30 pm Five Bedrooms S02 E03
09:30 pm Bull S06 E22 Series Final
10:30 pm This Is Us S06 S16

Thursday 9 June
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia S14 E39
08:30 pm Law & Order SVU S23 E15
09:30 pm The Cheap Seats Rpt
10:30 pm Five Bedrooms Rpt

Friday 10 June
07:30 pm The Living Room
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? Rpt
09:30 pm The Graham Norton Show Rpt
10:30 pm Just For Laughs Australia Rpt

Saturday 11 June
06:00 pm Wildlife Rescue Australia Series Premiere
07:00 pm The Dog House Season 3 Premiere
08:00 pm The Dog House Rpt
09:00 pm The Cheap Seats TBC Rpt
10:00 pm Ambulance Australia Rpt
11:00 pm Ambulance Australia Rpt

Updated: 4/6/22

:mega: Note: When commenting on schedules please don’t quote large sections of the post.

1 Like

Standby on Wednesday as 10 says farewell to Bull with the final ever (at least first run ) episode.

And on Saturday the network has splurged with 2 new programs - a new season of the Dog House UK and a new Australian Series…

Wildlife Rescue Australia: Episode 1:

Darryl the kookaburra has been hit by a car and head vet Dr Bree needs to operate on his wing to save him; after months of rehab, two green sea turtles are ready to be released back into the wild.

I hope this is the final episode on the main channel.

1 Like

The first season of NCIS Hawai’i will take over the FBI timeslot on Sundays.
Not sure what will happen on Monday nights with FBI Most Wanted finished.

I wouldn’t count on that.

Schedule update
Thursday 2 June
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia S14 E34 Includes Masterclass
09:35 pm The Cheap Seats Rpt
10:35 pm Five Bedrooms S02 E02 Rpt

3 Likes

Why does Ten put “Special Encore Presentation” on The Project repeats when they run it every night? Not so special me thinks.

4 Likes

It’s odd that they’re saying “Special Encore Presentation” for the REPEAT airing of The Project late in the night. Then again, 10 (and other networks) love saying “encore” for their shows, when in fact, its nothing but repeats. If we want more of the show, then film more of the show and show us the left overs at a later date (like ABC’s Would I Lie To You: The Unseen Bits)

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/Channel10AU/status/1532874776326316033

EDIT: Byron Bay Wildlife Hospital revealed yesterday (June 4) that it would feature on Wildlife Rescue Australia, a 10-part series.

Synopsis for episode 1 of the show

Darryl the kookaburra has been hit by a car and head vet Dr Bree needs to operate on his wing to save him; after months of rehab, two green sea turtles are ready to be released back into the wild.

(Dr Bree is Dr Bree Talbot, Foundation Veterinarian of the hospital)

Byron Bay Wildlife Hospital will hold a live screening at Byron Bay Wildlife Sanctuary next Saturday (June 11) from 5pm. Tickets from Eventbrite website.

1 Like

Good Sam

From Wednesday 15 June 9:40 PM

Sophia Bush and Jason Isaacs star in a drama about Dr. Sam Griffith, a gifted heart surgeon who excels in her new leadership role as chief of surgery after her renowned boss, Dr. Rob “Griff” Griffith, falls into a coma.

13 episode CBS medical procedural from early 2022 that was cancelled after one season.

3 Likes