Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Melbourne and Adelaide viewers will get Western United v Melbourne City instead. Roar v Wanderers will be shown live on 10 Bold in Perth.

1 Like

The quality of football is not comparable either…

1 Like

That I agree with as the mighty Manchester United are still in the Champions League. :stuck_out_tongue:

My comments were more about what Stan charges and their shocking presentation. They can keep their motor sports, tennis and rugby, my only interest in their service is the ECL and charging an extra $10 for sport is way too much as I had it free with my mobile coverage with Optus previously. Paramount+ is much better priced and I can watch all Victory and Socceroos matches.

Week commencing 6 February 2022

Sunday 6 February
06:30 pm The Sunday Project
07:30 pm Australian Survivor

Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide
09:15 pm AFC Women’s Asian Cup Final Kick off 10.00pm AEDT Other markets on 10Bold

Brisbane, Perth
09:15 pm FBI Rpt
10:10 pm FBI Rpt
11:00 pm The Sunday Project Rpt

Monday 7 February
09:00 pm FBI: Most Wanted S03 E10
10:00 pm FBI: Most Wanted Rpt
11:00 pm The Project Rpt
12:00 am The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Tuesday 8 February
09:00 pm NCIS S19 E10
10:00 pm NCIS Rpt
11:00 pm The Project Rpt
12:00 am The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Wednesday 9 February
07:30 pm Ambulance Australia Season 4 Premiere
08:30 pm Bull Rpt
09:30 pm Bull Rpt
10:30 pm The Project Rpt
11:30 pm The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Thursday 10 February
07:30 pm Bondi Rescue Rpt
08:00 pm Territory Cops Rpt
08:30 pm Law & Order: S.V.U S23 E11
09:30 pm Law & Order: S.V.U Rpt
10:30 pm Blue Bloods
11:30 pm The Project Rpt
12:30 am The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Friday 11 February
07:30 pm The Graham Norton Show S29 E17 Guests: Uma Thurman, Ariana De Bose.
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show Rpt
09:30 pm Jimeoin - Ramble On Rpt
10:50 pm Drunk History Australia Rpt
11:30 pm The Project Rpt
12:30 am The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Saturday 12 February
Sydney, Melbourne
06:00 pm Bondi Rescue Rpt
07:00 pm A-League Men Round 14
10:00 pm Ambulance Rpt
11:00 pm Ambulance Rpt

Brisbane
06:00 pm A-League Men Round 14
09:00 pm Ambulance Rpt
10:00 pm Ambulance Rpt
11:00 pm FBI: Most Wanted Rpt

Adelaide
06:30 pm A-League Men Round 14
09:30 pm Ambulance Rpt
10:30 pm Ambulance Rpt
11:30 pm FBI: Most Wanted Rpt

Perth
07:00 pm The Dog House Rpt
08:00 pm Ambulance Rpt
09:00 pm Ambulance Rpt
10:00 pm FBI: Most Wanted Rpt
11:00 pm NCIS Rpt

:mega: Note: When commenting on schedules please don’t quote large sections of the post.

1 Like

10 really have given up as a FTA broadcaster haven’t they? Their TV budget has clearly been cut back to the bear minimum in the last year.

They would usually be launching at least a few new shows at this time of the year, or at least have new Aussie content in some of the 8:30 slots (not to mention Thurs 7:30).

EDIT: I forgot the Olympics are on, maybe it won’t be as bad in a few weeks? :man_shrugging:

Yes they aren’t a general entertainment network anymore. They don’t take news seriously. They only just dip into sport and they have no depth to their schedule and pretty much given up on drama. They’re the CW of Australia rather than being one of the “big three”. They’re a disaster.

It’s the first week of the official ratings season. This line-up for the first week out of the gate is appalling.

The Winter Olympics will be a factor but it isn’t quite the ratings vacuum that the Summer Olympics is and should not be an excuse for Ten to run dead with slabs of airtime devoted to repeats.

5 Likes

Um… auto correct? “News”, perhaps?

7 Likes

Shit … fucking iPhone!! My fat fingers. Apologies to one ajd all.

5 Likes

You mean, oje ajd all?

1 Like

Remember, it’s operated by the same division of ViacomCBS that’s happy with Five getting a 4% share in the UK. They are probably sharing the same expectation for 10.

Five’s ratings have been on the improve though (looking at their schedules, you’d wonder why)

1 Like

The 10 audience has come to expect Bull repeats in the 8.30 Wednesday slot. Why invest in new content when they have a tried and true hit to launch the new ratings season?

Surely this is taking the piss.

1 Like

A what? :flushed:

1 Like

With the Matildas out of Women’s Asian Cup after losing their quarter final, there is no need to air next Sunday’s final on the main channel anymore.

2 Likes

I doubt they’ve got anything else lined up that would perform any better

1 Like

This network called themselves the best in the 9:30 slot or some bullshit along those lines.

It’s frustrating because if they actually attempted and invested they could be above 7 a lot of nights. HYBPA and The Cheap Seats showed them there is reasons to invest into after 7:30 but still it doesn’t seem to be getting through.

1 Like

Indeed. If 10 served up the schedule that Five does (though it’s slowly improving), there would be people here going ballistic about it on a weekly basis.

The failure of their big expanded news coverage in 2011 likely scared them off into doing any sort of proper news coverage since. Plus haven’t they made a bunch of cuts to the news division of the last few years as well?

Their sports coverage started going downhill when they lost the AFL rights after 2011. Sure they had the Big Bash but that was only over the summer. They more or less get the scraps 7,9 and FOXTEL don’t want. I guess they are trying to make a go of it with the A-League so I guess that’s something I suppose. But other than that what do they have on a regular basis? Some butchered Motorsport coverage.

More or less. They seemed to have one last roll of the dice 5-6 years ago with new shows but I guess none of them hit well enough to warrant continuing them or they just don’t want to invest money into drama.

I guess they’ll just twiddle their thumbs until its Masterchef season.