Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

It’s the first non-ratings week. In any case, it will probably do better than The Bachelorette was getting.

3 Likes

I don’t know why type of programming people expect when its non-ratings period.

Says alot about the state of that franchise.

1 Like

10 have stated they program 50 weeks a year. So one would think at least first run programming in the 7:30 time slot. Even Jamie Oliver specials are better than this lazy programming.
They continually run out of content. This is from a network who barely program 2 hours a night of prime time.

2 Likes

Really? The matches were announced a couple of weeks ago.

UPDATE: according to advanced guide posted on TV Tonight, the second match on the Tuesday will be on main channel in Sydney and Melbourne.

Schedule Update:

Tuesday 30 November
Sydney, Melbourne
07:30 pm Matildas v USA Kick off 8.10pm AEDT
10:30 pm NCIS Rpt
11:30 pm NCIS Rpt
12:30 am The Project Rpt
01:30 am The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Brisbane
07:00 pm Matildas v USA
09:30 pm NCIS Rpt
10:30 pm NCIS Rpt
11:30 pm The Project Rpt
12:30 am The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Adelaide
07:30 pm Matildas v USA
10:00 pm NCIS Rpt
11:00 pm NCIS Rpt
12:00 am The Project Rpt
01:00 am The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Perth
07:30 pm The Doghouse Rpt
08:30 pm NCIS Rpt
09:30 pm NCIS Rpt
10:30 pm NCIS: Hawai’i Rpt
11:30 pm The Project Rpt
12:30 am The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

2 Likes

The Other 2 Weeks of the Year is for Christmas Programming & Movies & Remaining Episodes of Long Cancelled Programs.

No mention of any of the new programming launching over summer also, First Dates, Would I Lie To You? Etc

This same story runs in the media every single year.

5 Likes

No Mention of Burning Off the Leftovers between Christmas Day and I’m A Celebrities’ Jan 3 Debut.

I didn’t know 10 ever had the rights to The Leftovers. It’s exclusive to Foxtel/Binge.

2 Likes

I mean Leftover Episodes of Now Cancelled Programs 10 still has to Finish! (Bondi Resuce, Territory Cops and Some Royalty Program that we could air in a Marathon on Christmas Night)

1 Like

Also known as “programming their ratings period schedule”

And those episodes of Changing Rooms I’m desperate to see … lol no just kidding. Though some people who like the show may want to see it.

1 Like

I am really desperate to see those episodes of Changing Rooms. I want to see how the rooms have been transformed.

I heard something that if they played them out i think they’d have to pay the contestants or something.

Dude, it was nearly 3 years ago. Let it go.

6 Likes

They should’ve aired them during the Christmas New Year Period back in 2019 in a Weekday Afternoon Slot.

With so many Lifestyle channels and streaming services looking for content, you’d think Ten would have sold them off somewhere for a profit. But maybe Ten are hopeless at negotiations or there’s just no interest.

Was there even a prize?

1 Like