Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

The … means there’s stuff in between.

7 Likes

MS: 10 need to do election coverage
10: Does election coverage
MS: WORST PROGRAMMING DECISION EVER.

Haha, I love this forum - it’s like a drug I can’t break free from.

13 Likes

Almost like we’re not a totally homogenous bunch when it comes to certain topics or something

1 Like

I really do think it is only one two. Majority would be all in favour of ten’s plans.

1 Like

Calm down one person said that. Nearly everyone else has praised 10.

1 Like

probably.

still doesn’t discount my addiction to this site.

Lex addiction

3 Likes

Update - extra episode of Bull - that’s with a capital B :wink:

Wednesday 8 May
08:40 pm Bull S3 Ep04 and 05
10:40 pm Sports Tonight
11:10 pm Hawaii Five-0 S9 Ep05

2 Likes

So Bull out for a week, then back for a double, then back to a single. And Hawaii Five O in at 10.50 after 10.30 the week before, then 11.10pm this week and out next week. Well played 10, well played.

3 Likes

New CBS Studios drama to debut 21 May in the US.

Previously these short run US summer dramas have made it to 10 (Under the Dome, Extant etc) but perhaps now these will end up on 10AllAccess.

2 Likes

There used to be a user called Lex going back probably 5+ years.

At least they’re keeping to a one a week average for Bull.

As for Hawaii Five-0, it rates so poorly we’re lucky it is still on Ten.

Lucky?

Yes otherwise would probably be hidden on Bold or Peach like Madam Secretary.

Well of nobody is watching , that’s where it should be.

2 Likes

So this is good enough? It’s little wonder people are watching if this is how 10 think shows and viewers need to be treated.
10 have traditionally not cared much about post 10.30 but having shows holding consistent time slots might actually help ratings.

Hawaii Five-0 has held that 10.30/11pm Wed timeslot on Ten for over five years. Not that difficult. You can blame the realities for the fluid start times which is nothing new.

No, it’s simply the reality. They could have bumped it to ONE/BOLD years ago. They just haven’t been able to keep a big enough audience for it past its first season.

Yet it has had 4 different starting times the last four weeks, ‘reality shows’ or not. Some of the timeslot change is from having Sports Toinght after it, then before it. ST- just another show programming seem so clueless about, give it a slot and stick with it. Instead, nah, flick it around, then wonder why the ratings are dismal.
I don’t see the problem with airing a show at 10.30pm on the main channel instead of bumping it to 10Bold. And when they do they invariably end up putting shows chasing similar audiences on at the same time (SVU and Seal Team this week for example). Personally, any of the US/UK drama type stuff that goes to a multichannel should be getting the 7.30/8.30 treatment, otherwise have them at 10.30 on the main channel.

I notice that the 90210 reboot is a CBS Studios Production (even though it’s on FOX in the US) so another series potentially for 10 or 10 All Access.

Also renewals from CBS Studios of a number of 10 programs.

2 Likes