Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Exactly. Use 60 Minutes US stories that 10 can access and package it under The Project or wishful thinking 10 News First brand.

No one was implying 10 use 60 Minutes the brand but just the stories from the likes of Lesley Stahl and Scott Pelley etc.

As for Bull, clearly that needs to go to 10 Bold to cater for the two people and their pets watching that show.

2 Likes

There’s been a lot of “Bull” in this topic recently. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ten probably sees “Bull” mentioned alot in here of late, and think its all positive :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I forgot. Because MS says so, means it should be so.

Cause that’s how it all works. Fuck me.

I agree I’m looking forward to this as well. Not normally my thing but I’m intrigued.

Todd Sampson’s Mirror Mirror Cont​inues Tomorrow Night.

Thursday, 9 September At 7.30pm. Only On 10 And 10 Play On Demand.

In tomorrow night’s fascinating conclusion of Todd Sampson’s Mirror Mirror, Todd discovers how our obsession with beauty is exploited by the fitness, diet and social media industries and how our image-obsessed culture can easily go from dissatisfaction to disorder.

Click below for a sneak peek.

Plus, straight after the show, join Todd on 10’s Facebook page for a Live Q & A event with experts Dr. Gemma Sharp and Dr. Ben Buchanan.

To join the conversation tomorrow night, click here: Facebook.com/Channel10

Follow up to Mirror Mirror

I don’t think that’s possible. I would have to see if I can reach :kissing_heart:

Lol :fire: why did you watch it if you were squeamish? That doesn’t make sense.

CBS has released the trailer for the FBI crossover event for September 21 in America, featuring the debut of FBI: International, plus the return of FBI and FBI: Most Wanted. It will be interesting to see how 10 will schedule the crossover here.

1 Like

Update

Saturday 11 September

09:00 - 11:00 pm Race Against Time: The CIA and 9/11

September 11 marked the greatest failure in the history of the CIA and also sparked what became its greatest success: the elimination of the world’s most wanted terrorist.

8 Likes

Surprised 10 didn’t decide to air Race Against Time at 8:30pm followed by CBS News’ coverage of the 20th anniversary commemorations

1 Like

Week commencing 19 September 2021

Sunday 19 September
06:30 pm The Sunday Project
07:30 pm The Masked Singer S03 E03
08:40 pm FBI: Most Wanted Rpt
09:40 pm FBI: Most Wanted Rpt
10:40 pm FBI Rpt
11:40 am The Sunday Project Rpt

Monday 20 September
07:30 pm The Masked Singer S03 E04
08:40 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
09:40 pm Just For Laughs Uncut Gina Yashere, Moshe Kasher, Bridget Everett Season Premiere
10:10 pm Just For Laughs
10:40 pm The Project Rpt
11:40 pm The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Tuesday 28 September
07:30 pm The Masked Singer S03 E08
08:30 pm The Cheap Seats
09:25 pm Just For Laughs
09:55 pm NCIS Rpt
10:25 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt
11:25 pm The Project Rpt
12:25 am The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Wednesday 22 September
07:30 pm Making It Australia S01 E03
09:00 pm Bull Rpt
10:00 pm Bull Rpt
11:00 pm Bull Rpt
12:00 am The Project Rpt
01:00 am The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Thursday 23 September
07:30 pm Making It Australia S01 E04
08:40 pm Gogglebox S10 E03
09:40 pm The Cheap Seats Rpt TBC
10:40 pm Blue Bloods Rpt
11:30 pm The Project Rpt
12:30 am The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Friday 24 September
07:30 pm The Living Room
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? Rpt
09:30 pm The Graham Norton Show Rpt
10:30 pm The Graham Norton Show Rpt
11:10 pm Nick Cody: Live At The Enmore Rpt
12:10 am The Project Rpt
01:10 am The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Saturday 25 September
06:00 pm Jamie’s Easy Meals For Every Day
06:30 pm Bondi Rescue Rpt
07:00 pm The Dog House Rpt
08:00 pm Ambulance S07 E04
09:00 pm Ambulance Rpt
10:00 pm FBI: Most Wanted Rpt
11:00 pm FBI: Most Wanted Rpt

Updated 19/09/21

1 Like

Repeat-a-thon continues on 10. This is such a tragic line up.

4 Likes

I come back to this thread every week… to see nothing really changes :yawning_face:

9 Likes

Should be a law to hold a free to air license in Australia, no more than 20% of your weekly schedule can be repeat product

I don’t necessarily have an issue with them showing repeat content, but when it’s whole slabs of airtime devoted to repeats of a show that literally nobody cares for, and it’s week after week after week, it just looks like the lights are on but nobody is home. Does nobody there care what they’re putting out? At midnight or even in prime time on a Friday or Saturday night you could forgive them for this sort of laziness, but in prime time in the middle of the week, well, they might as well send everyone home and put up a test pattern.

They could have been showing Five Bedrooms in the 9.00 slot at least, but have forced people onto P+ and make them pay to see it now.

8 Likes

Look at the schedules of some of the other channels owned by ViacomCBS… MTV often has 24 back-to-back repeats of Ridiculousness.

3 Likes

I reckon if “making it” rates well they may announce that Australian drama for Wednesday nights but if it flops they’ll continue to hold back on it.

So? Ridiculousness is one of their productions and there is an audience for it on MTV. No one cares for Bull on 10’s main channel.

1 Like