Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Also sorry if this has been discussed but what ever happened to Shark Tank? Are they holding it off until later in the year?

Sunday 8 May @ 9pm

I thought next Monday was Fitzy v Wippa right? So one of these episodes will have to be pushed back into season 2.

There’s another season? I just thought this show was being used as filler until Masterchef started.

Six episodes of All Star Family Feud have aired so far, with three more episodes taped.
Fitzy v Wippa
The Living Room v Have You Been Paying Attention?
Real Housewives of Melbourne v I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here

However only two episodes have been scheduled for next week, so what is Ten going to do with the extra episode?

Have You Been Paying Attention? Is Back.

Premieres Monday 9 May at 8.30pm

http://forums.mediaspy.org/t/have-you-been-paying-attention/436/11?u=tv.cynic

1 Like

I can confirm there are more episodes that are yet to be screened. The promo will show that there is more.
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/all-star-family-feud/extra/season-2016/all-star-family-feud-first-look

Have we had the Kiis v Gold episode yet? A Holden v Ford one is mentioned but not seen.

Nope. What are you trying to say about Holden v Ford.

That there’s a title card in the promo stating Holden v Ford but no footage from a matching episode.

What do you think I mean?

2 Likes

They might not have filmed the episode at that point. Might not have actually filmed the episode at all.

###Week commencing 1 May 2016

Sunday 1 May
06:30 pm Modern Family x 2
07.30 pm MasterChef Season Premiere
09:00 pm Bondi Rescue – S11 Ep11

Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
09:30 pm Russian Grand Prix

Adelaide, Perth
09:30 pm NCIS: New Orleans

Monday 2 May
07.30 pm MasterChef
08:30 pm X-Men: Days of Future Past

Tuesday 3 May
07.30 pm MasterChef
08:30 pm NCIS – S13 Ep14
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles – S7 Ep14
10:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles – S4 Ep9

Wednesday 4 May
07.30 pm MasterChef
08:30 pm Long Lost Family
09:30 pm The Good Wife – S7 Ep21
10:30 pm Hawaii FiveO – S5 Ep13

Thursday 5 May
07.30 pm MasterChef
08:30 pm Gogglebox
09:30 pm Law & Order: S.V.U. – S17 Ep13
10:30 pm Blue Bloods – S6 Ep8

Friday 6 May
07:30 pm The Living Room
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show - S19 Ep5 Guests include Dame Joan Collins and a musical performance by DNCE.
09:30 PM Movie: Stepmom

Saturday 7 May
06:30 PM Bondi Vet
07:30 PM Scorpion S2 Ep6
08:30 PM The Wolverine

they definitely filmed a KISS v GOLD one as they showed a clip from it in that promo

I was referring to Holden V Ford.

I think this is really smart. Long Lost Family could do better at 8:30. I would assume they will then do the same at 8:30 with Family Feud. It just feels really messy from Ten.

All Star FF is listed as the Season Final on Wednesday. Maybe they will air the other episodes as the next season… or just save the $40K in prize money.

1 Like

It is such a messy schedule I am finding it hard to understand. I wonder how many episodes of Long Lost Family is left then. I just don’t understand why ten wouldn’t have something to launch on the back of Masterchef on Wednesdays.

It wouldn’t be too hard for ten to film another 5-10 episodes of All Star Family Feud to put in that timeslot after the conclusion of Long Lost Family.

And why have they gone and thrown in an episode of Bondi Rescue at 9pm on a Sunday? Silly.

1 Like

I’m hoping there are a few more Long Lost Family episodes to fill that Wednesday slot before they resort to more filler until Offspring/The Wrong Girl start.

I have a feeling TEN expected MKR to go for one more week. They’d already announced Shark Tank for that slot a week later, plus that episode of Bondi Rescue could have still aired in its normal Tuesday slot that way.

Well there will have to be a lot of episodes as I wouldn’t be expecting Offspring or Wrong Girl until after the Olympics - and possibly one of them not until next year.

2 eps left for Long Lost Family.

Actually, once Long Lost Family finishes then Madam Secretary will return. I think this will eventually turn into Offspring.

I don’t see how its silly. Its because Ten have live motorsport at 9.30pm and no Formula 1 fan likes a 5 minute pre-race coverage!!