Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

I was just looking at the programming origin of some of the content that Seven and Nine use, but then they could be adventurous and do South African or Indian programming (or even English speaking West Indian programming if you want to consider wider options)

what South African or Indian programming do you think would be a good get for Ten?

none comes to mind, but maybe documentary based series.

Nine aren’t trying to dig themselves out of a massive hole

4 Likes

It’s a new 8-part factual series from UK company Passion. It will also be shown on Sky NZ and NTV in Germany.

1 Like

Week commencing 8 July 2018

Sunday 8 July
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia This week the judges have a surprise - it’s survival week and the contestants will be cooking for their lives every day.
09:00 pm NCIS x 2 Rpt

Monday 9 July
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia As survival week continues, the contestants are shocked to discover that another challenge may lead to elimination.
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? S6 Ep6
09:30 pm The Graham Norton Show Rpt
10:30 pm Man With A Plan S2 Ep8

Tuesday 10 July
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia The contestants remaining in survival week will learn all about making decisions under pressure as they decide what is of more value to them - time or ingredients.
08:30 pm Shark Tank S4 Ep8
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles x 2 Rpt

Wednesday 11 July
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia Tonight’s challenge is offsite at Panama Dining Room, in Melbourne’s inner city suburb of Fitzroy. The contestants will be cooking a main course and dessert for 25 people each.
08:30 pm Instinct Ep9
09:30 pm Madam Secretary S4 Ep17
10:30 pm Hawaii Five-O Rpt

Thursday 12 July
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia Today is no ordinary elimination, but a pressure test with an iconic MasterChef dish. How will the contestants cope with this massive challenge? Plus, join us for a Masterclass.
08:30 pm MasterChef Australia Masterclass.
09:30 pm Todd Sampson’s Body Hack 2.0 Ep5 Season Final Visiting with the youngest fire department in the United States, Todd Sampson is on a mission to uncover what the extreme life of an emergency responder does to the mind and body.
10:30 pm Blue Bloods S8 Ep12

Friday 13 July
07:30 pm Living Room
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show S22 E20 Good Guest Guide: Graham Norton presents his very own guide on how to be a good guest with a set of easy-to-remember rules for any star thinking about appearing on the Graham Norton show.
09:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? Rpt
10:30 pm Shark Tank Rpt

Saturday 14 July
06:30 pm Planes Gone Viral Ep 3
07:30 pm Ambulance S2 Ep 8
08:45 pm NCIS: New Orleans S4 Ep14 and 15
10:45 pm Instinct Rpt
11:45 pm 48 Hours Rpt

2 Likes

Quick season of body hack.

1 Like

I think the episode number is incorrect, it should be S23 E13.

1 Like

Yeah only 7 episodes this series I’m pretty sure, must take a lot of time to film and spend in post production. Next weeks episode is airing at 9:30 so there must be another MasterChef Masterclass next week?

According to the guide posted by tvcynic its actually only 5.

Sorry yes it is only 5 this season, I did know that.

I’m catching up on tonight’s episode and for some reason on tenplay this seasons episodes are listed as 2, 3, 4 & 6.

1 Like

Correct, as shown on schedule TVCynic posted on Sunday.

Week commencing 15 July 2018

Sunday 15 July
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia Our 7 remaining contestants are in the MasterChef kitchen ready to fight for their place with a big surprise awaiting them.
09:15 pm Sports Tonight Series Return
10:00 pm NCIS Rpt

Monday 16 July
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia Tonight the bottom three contestants from yesterday’s invention test face elimination.
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? S6 Ep6
09:30 pm The Graham Norton Show Rpt
10:30 pm Man With A Plan S2 Ep9

Tuesday 17 July
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia The winner of the mystery box & of the invention test will face off in round one, vying for the chance to cook off against a professional cook in round two to get fast tracked to Finals Week.
08:30 pm Shark Tank S4 Ep9
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles x 2 Rpt

Wednesday 18 July
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia Today is all about raising money for Second Bite, a charity that MasterChef Australia supports. The contestants will cook using only ingredients donated by the charity, cooking a 6 course degustation.
08:30 pm Instinct Ep10
09:30 pm Madam Secretary S4 Ep18
10:30 pm Hawaii Five-O Rpt

Thursday 19 July
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia Today is the final elimination before Finals Week, and will determine the top five for 2018. It is an elimination over three rounds.
08:30 pm MasterChef Australia MasterClass with Curtis Stone.
09:30 pm Blue Bloods S8 Ep13
10:30 pm Blue Bloods Rpt

Friday 20 July
07:30 pm Living Room
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? Rpt
09:30 pm Shark Tank Rpt
10:30 pm 2016 Montreal Comedy Festival Rpt

Saturday 21 July
06:00 pm Luxury Escapes
06:30 pm Planes Gone Viral Ep 4
07:30 pm Ambulance S2 Ep 9
08:45 pm NCIS: New Orleans S4 Ep16 and 17
10:45 pm Instinct Rpt
11:45 pm 48 Hours Rpt

Interesting that it’s only scheduled for 45 minutes.

I thought we knew that already it was going to be 45 minutes, when it was first put out by mistake in the guides.

I don’t recall that, but interesting length nonetheless. Not many shows on FTA (if any?) air for 45 minutes.

Some members on here even took a screenshot of it in the Ten Sport thread, which clearly shows a 45 minute edition of the program. 9.45pm on TEN and 11pm on ONE.

There was a FOX on ONE program called The Back Page late last year which went for 45 minutes, if you could even call it as “shows on FTA”.

2 Likes

I’m not saying it wasn’t previously discussed
or posted, just that I didn’t recall that detail when I made my above comment.

1 Like

First back to back MasterClass since season 8 in 2016 (California Week at San Diego and Finals Week).

Previous seasons have aired on Seven on late Saturday afternoons. Is this a new season? Luxury Escapes has not put up a press release on the network change.

1 Like

From traveldaily today:

Luxury Escapes TV SEASON three of Luxury Escapes: The World’s Best Holidays is set to launch on Channel 10 on 14 Jul, showcasing 22 destinations around the world. The 13-part premium travel series, produced by holiday website Luxury Escapes in partnership with American Express, will be hosted by Sophie Faulkiner and Shane Jolley and will cover new locations each episode, airing on select dates until 08 Dec.

I think Seven may have passed on the new season due to the agreement between Ignite Travel Group (50% owned by Flight Centre) and their new travel site 7Travel which promotes travel deals across their morning shows, tv ads, digital assests and magazines which would be seen as a major competior to Luxury Escapes.

EDIT - Promo here:

1 Like