Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

More repeats of NCIS on a Sunday… have they got any new content.

NCIS New Orleans in new episodes on a Saturday… so more sub 5% audience shares coming their way.

Poor line up really.

well yeah like 9JKL

So Malcolm in the Middle is randomly back 5 eps in a row and they start at S3 E3 ? skipped 8 eps from when it aired last …

Will it appear back on Tenplay I wonder…

It’s been back for a few weeks in the Sunday night slot.

This schedule would’ve been good 15 years ago when US procedural crime dramas still rated

Week commencing 1 July 2018

Sunday 1 July
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia For the mystery box challenge the contestants find a big surprise among their ingredients. Later, the invention test is a chance for the contestants to prove they deserve to be in the top 10.
09:00 pm NCIS x 2 Rpt

Monday 2 July
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia Today, the bottom three contestants from yesterday’s invention test face elimination in a pressure test.
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? S6 Ep5
09:30 pm The Graham Norton Show Rpt
10:30 pm Man With A Plan S2 Ep7

Tuesday 3 July
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia Today, our mystery box winner and the top three contestants from the invention test are competing for immunity.
08:30 pm Shark Tank S4 Ep7
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles x 2 Rpt

Wednesday 4 July
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia The contestants receive a surprise message in the Masterchef Australia house which informs them of their next group challenge and where they’ll be traveling to.
08:30 pm Instinct Ep8
09:30 pm Madam Secretary S4 Ep16
10:30 pm Hawaii Five-O Rpt

Thursday 5 July
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia Continuing their adventure, the contestants arrive at their next destination. The two losing teams from yesterday face elimination in today’s challenge.
08:30 pm Todd Sampson’s Body Hack 2.0 Ep4 Visiting with the youngest fire department in the United States, Todd Sampson is on a mission to uncover what the extreme life of an emergency responder does to the mind and body.
09:30 pm Blue Bloods S8 Ep11
10:30 pm Blue Bloods Rpt

Friday 6 July
07:30 pm Living Room
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show S23 Ep12
09:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? Rpt
10:30 pm Shark Tank Rpt

Saturday 7 July
06:30 pm Planes Gone Viral Ep 2
07:30 pm Ambulance S2 Ep 7
08:45 pm NCIS: New Orleans S4 Ep12 and 13
10:45 pm Instinct Rpt
11:45 pm 48 Hours Rpt

News is 6pm on east cost, 5.30 in Adelaide and a one hour 5pm bulletin for Perth.

1 Like

Plus TEN is showing news at 6pm for eatern state viewers on July 7. Is Perth still getting their regular hour news at 5 on that day?

I know it has probably been said before but I’ll say it again — it is a crying shame that Masterchef lead in is being wasted on NCIS repeats. Surely there’s something in the cupboard that’s new that can be aired after it. Even package Lisa Wilkinson Project features into a one hour format or something?

No there isn’t.

If that’s the case then I would run Best Of Project encores or Lisa Wilkinson interviews. Not NCIS repeats. Even Bachelor countdown clip shows or something.

don’t they have new eps of Bull up their sleeve?

This same conversation every week is tiresome, who’s over in the 9 schedule thread talking about the number of repeats in their schedule?

One can only assume that Ten is happy with how MasteChef is going propping up the schedule at the moment with a few decent post 8:30 shows in the schedule as well which seem to be doing well.

It’s obvious that they are holding off most of their remaining programming for the 2nd half where they have more timelosts to fill across the week since they don’t have a stripped format and will rely on more local returning and a chunk of new programming content across multiple nights & timeslots to hopefully deliver bigger shares across the evening.

I’d say next year they will be in a very different position as they bolster their schedule between now and then and introduce some new summer programming to start the year.

1 Like

Read my last comment in the Nine schedule thread. They’re a disgrace too

One can hop they either bring something new to Ten, whether it be Australian made or US, Canadian, New Zealand or British programming

is that the limit? could we get some Irish or South African programming? or lets go wild and go Japanese, Indian or Korean too

3 Likes

I was just looking at the programming origin of some of the content that Seven and Nine use, but then they could be adventurous and do South African or Indian programming (or even English speaking West Indian programming if you want to consider wider options)

what South African or Indian programming do you think would be a good get for Ten?

none comes to mind, but maybe documentary based series.

Nine aren’t trying to dig themselves out of a massive hole

4 Likes

It’s a new 8-part factual series from UK company Passion. It will also be shown on Sky NZ and NTV in Germany.

1 Like