Ten Network & Multi Channels Re-brand (Including Ten News)

can I see what a Ten Sport watermark would look like on Ten, Ten HD and One. Nonetheless great job

1 Like

Absolutely love this - gorgeous design and so Well considered!

Two notes:

I think - because you are are clearly trying to sell the suite of channels, that either “Ten, One, Eleven” should be chosen to work with - or “10”, “1” “11”

Personally, I would like to see the names brought in line with TEN, the way we have 9, 9Go, 9Gem, 9Life, 7, 7TW, 7mate, 7flix, ABC, ABCME, ABC2, ABC News etc.

So for One something like TenWorld - as it is male and adrenaline (could still be the lime green) and for 11 something like XTen or TenX as it has that millennial sound to it -again keeping the Purple.

So I would suggest

Ten (blue)
TenWorld (Lime)
TenX (Purple)

all in your beautiful design

Just Love it!

1 Like

FYI, in the industry these are known as break bumpers.

Fantastic mock! Send it to Ten!

1 Like

You couldn’t put together some 10 news mock ups. I have a studio idea that would work great with your design

10 Likes

Very impressive - relatively simple idea actually but as is often the case they work so well when executed with a bit of skill.

Make this happen pls.

7 Likes

@KICK-IT I was thinking along the same lines as you - keep the colours but unify the brand under Ten.

‘TenX’ has me thinking of Gen X from Ten’s Talkin’ 'bout Your Generation :joy:

I think that TenHit would work better.

1 Like

TenHit(s) = 11
TenAction = one

would be good I think

What would SCA think of Ten using their Hit radio network’s brand?

Don’t mind TenHIT

this is glorious. No other words. Well done!

Here you go, I couldn’t help myself

18 Likes

fresh!

1 Like

Hey great job, I do want ten to go back to its open newsroom feel. I like the big numerical 10, I’ve never seen that idea before :+1:

3 Likes

Here you go @theGradyConnell & @pelican

Ten News Opener

The end of the opener has the 10 logo with the loading circle, before the NEWS swipes out to it’s side and the city appears below. At the same time a burst of light appears from behind the logo creating clarity.

The circle doesn’t appear in the 10 News logo as the circle is never permanent.

Watermark

15 Likes

please get a job at TEN ASAP :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

As much as I love the current Ten logo, I’m all for this one to replace it.

4 Likes

can I ask a favour - can you put the 1 and 0 together, similar to WBNS Columbus?

7 Likes

Only If you were employed at ten… :disappointed:

1 Like

Ten should turn its focus back to “young and edgy”, it worked for them in the 90s. Why not revert back? And with this relaunch package by @n1ck & @theGradyConnell it fits the title “young and edgy”. I really wish this was a reality.

But seriously, are we expecting a relaunch? The current ones are 3 years old, and they weren’t the best anyway (by ten’s (former) standards). And to better convey the ten brand, they need to align all channels to the channel ten network.

And I think we all agree with this, ten really needs to boost its news department. Firstly with bulletins where no other network has any, I’m looking at you Late News!

Edit: BTW, What is Ten’s current financial position? Have they recorded a loss recently? Or better, any gains?

5 Likes