VH1
Comedy Central
Paramount Network
Pop TV
Maybe even showtime

3 Likes

TruTV is operated by WarnerMedia

2 Likes

I’d say the announcement will be celeb Gogglebox. I know she hosed that one down but that’s probably because she’s just not allowed to talk about it due to the Foxtel association

1 Like

33 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ten’s third multichannel

2 Likes

promos are airing for the rest of tens 2020 lineup. Seems we are in for a lot of bachelors.

tens cupboards seems the barest of the 3 networks. seems survivor is off the cards and Tvtonight says The Amazing Race is pushed to 2021, (not sure if that is old news).

10: Junior Masterchef, 3 Bachelors, Family Feud, Gogglebox, Drunk History, Masked Singer, HYBPA, Five Bedrooms (I think).

Nine: The Block, Ninja, Emergency, Travel Guides, Halifax: Retribution.

Seven: Plate of Origin, Farmer Wants a Wife, SAS Who Dares to Win, Between Two Worlds, Fam Time.

Certainly doesn’t seem like 10’s cupboard is bare compared to the others.

4 Likes

Seven also have: The All New Monty Guys and Gals, Mates in a Mission, Holey Moley. Australia’s Got Talent is supposedly going ahead. Australian Gangster if it is allowed to air.

10 has 10 aussie originals yet to premiere in 2020 - how many do 7 and 9 have?

Last I heard Holey Moley will now be next year.

1 Like

Ideally 10 wouldn’t hold off on The Amazing Race. But pairing it with Survivor in Q1 could be an epic combination.

1 Like

It would definitely be an incredible start to 2021 for 10 if that were the case.

3 Likes

Did it even finish filming? BT had to return early from LA due to COVID-19.

1 Like

They are in the process of building a set here in Australia and hoping to encourage other countries to use it.

1 Like

This article probably needs to be reworded this is completely inaccurate:

10 was super lucky in 2020 and was able to continue or complete all scheduled productions for 2020

Two of their biggest productions were unable to be completed this year and there are massive holes in the second half.

4 Likes

To save me deleting more posts from people who haven’t bothered looking: 10 Shake discussion is happening here… 10 Shake

4 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ten Network 2021

Closing this topic for now while we discuss upfronts in the 2021 thread.

4 Likes