Ten Network 2020

And yet no sign of a Fourth Channel nor a Timeshift which could be good for People running Late especially in the Summer Months.

It’ll come as no surprise that Mr Everywhere, Osher Günsberg is hosting this mornings event.

I wish these were being live streamed, this would be quite interesting to watch.

And this :joy:

James Corden is coming down under in 2021.

1 Like

Didn’t 7 sign an extension?

There have been discussions about Seven getting a two-year extension to its current AFL broadcast deal, but I think it has not been officially signed yet.

As for James Corden’s Australian visit in 2021, will it be similar to Oprah Winfrey’s Down Under trip a few years ago with special shows?

Will there be negotiations of the next broadcast rights deal for Rugby Union in Australia this year or next year?

Why didn’t they call this 10 Buy?

Everything else is 10 Play, 10 Daily, 10 All Access, 10 Bold…

3 Likes

Masterchef judges confirmed as Jock Zonfrillo , Melissa Leong and Andy Allen.

The next season will be called Masterchef: Back to Win.

3 Likes

Going for lesser known chefs/hosts, as they originally did with MasterChef?

1 Like

Good looking judges.

Never heard of them, except for the guy who won Masterchef Season 4.

1 Like

Just like how Matt George and Gary were known?

I think it’s a great line up.

3 Likes

MasterChef viewers would know them - especially as Andy won season 4.

1 Like

Agreed. That way they can use Buy 10 the next time they need bailing out.

2 Likes

Has gogglebox always had an encore on 10 Peach? or is this new?

5 Likes

The all-important programming grid:

6 Likes

Not new.

1 Like

Interesting to see 10 have in the grid Taboo, which wasn’t officially renewed as well as One Born Every Minute which hasn’t premiered yet.

It seems Celeb Name Game is staying (so far) and I was hoping they would return Shark Tank next year after it was rested this year.

I’ll say it, a very underwhelming upfronts in terms of announcements and new programming based on previous years m.

6 Likes

Not much there to get excited about.

3 Likes

Wtf what about Charmed and Supernatural? Airing after 11pm? Rubbish.

really dumb that dancing with the stars is staying there. Just a really silly move.