Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

I see Nick Etchells filed a report on Ten News Melbourne

9 Likes

Freelancing? His twitter account still references 7 News Melbourne. I’ve always thought he was a good authoritave reporter, good get if he’s joined the Ten team.

I wouldn’t usually make it my business to comment on ones appearance, but he looks different… older? More solid?

5 Likes

Why did he leave 7 News Melbourne again?

1 Like

Wow! Excellent get for Ten. Hopefully he will be used in some anchoring role somehow.
Local ten 9.30pm news? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Nick really isn’t the best of anchors tbh, but good get by TEN nonetheless (if true).

5 Likes

Just saw him file a report then.

Great pick up :ok_hand:

If Candice Wyatt is unavailable, Nick could fill-in?

Does Brad McEwan still fill-in? He does afternoon updates I notice.

5 Likes

Sandra with Lisa Wilkinson and Melissa Doyle.

9 Likes

What a squad

4 Likes

Hugh has had a bit of surgery.

9 Likes

Adam Hawse presented sport on Sydney News on Thursday & Friday this week.

4 Likes

Kimberley Soekov is presenting news with Josh Holt presenting weather forecast on location in Brisbane tonight.

7 Likes

Lachlan Kennedy presenting in Brisbane tonight.

5 Likes

Georgina back presenting in Brisbane tonight after a long weekend away for her Birthday.

2 Likes

Natarsha Belling is presenting in Sydney on Thursday & Friday this week.

4 Likes

Olivia Phyland is presenting weather this weekend.

5 Likes

Better then both Amanda’s IMO.

Certainly preferred the Amandas :stuck_out_tongue:

I think she did alright tonight. But I wonder, do Ten News have fill-in presenters for the weather on their state bulletins? Surely, they could fill-in or rotate the weeknight weather presenters from around the country, until Amanda returns.

Judging by that clip, Olivia Phyland did an alright job for what I presume is her first time presenting a weather forecast.

#DaileyBailey4NationalWeather :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Only joking, of course. Mind you, the viewer reaction from people outside of Sydney/NSW would probably be freaking hilarious if that actually happened!

Probably more for discussion in the TV History thread but Susie Elelman did some fill-in weather presenting for Ten News Sydney least a couple of times (most notably in this clip from 4:09 to 4:31 and another one from 10:22 to 10:25) during the Late '90s. I wonder if that was a regular or occasional occurrence while Susie was at the network for daytime programs like Good Morning Australia and Beauty & The Beast?

Aside from Angela Bishop which has already been mentioned, I vaguely Ten using another fill-in (possibly a male presenter?) for Tim Bailey on Sydney weather years and years ago but their name escapes me right now.

1 Like