Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Eamon Ashton Atkinson now in Helsinki for Ten to cover trump and Putin - he even has a ten mic flag now. They’ve been using him quite a lot of late. Clearly there is a need for a Chief European Correspndent permanently.

6 Likes

As mentioned, the mic flag!

3 Likes

(16-20/7/2018) Alan Murrell presenting in Adelaide this week.

3 Likes

Stephen Quartermain is staying with Ten:

20 Likes

notices

News at Five

OwO what’s this

14 Likes

That’s good news Stephen is a great sports presenter and with him joining Jen and Mike that makes a very experienced news team in Melbourne.

13 Likes

Notices bulging news department

OwO what’s this, CBS-san?

4 Likes

Won’t this be awkward on the first night :neutral_face:

5 Likes

I’m thrilled to hear this! So happy Quarters decided to stay with TEN.
A fantastic team in Melbourne now.

11 Likes

They’ve all been around for years, none of it is personal and they’re all being paid well.

11 Likes

Well that’s a sensible decision by Steve. I don’t think the other networks rate him all that well. He’s been with ten since the 80s so it’s good to see some loyalty left at ten as they continue to rebuild the news department.

Ross Dagan has made a good start. Can’t wait to see a relaunch, rebrand and some new sets. I’m sure slowly on the way.

15 Likes

Ten Daily article about Stephen Quartermain’s return as Sports Presenter, sharing his thoughts about presenting alongside Jennifer Keyte:

https://tendaily.com.au/news/a180716bxl/stephen-quartermain-returns-to-ten-eyewitness-news-as-sports-presenter-20180716

"I’m happy to be continuing as part of the TEN Eyewitness News First At Five team. It will also be great working again with Jennifer who I shared the news desk with in the 1980s,” Quartermain said.

6 Likes

There’s shitposting, and then there’s shit posting

4 Likes

This is also an interesting comment from Ross Dagan…

“We are looking forward to working with Quarters to leverage his sporting expertise not just in Melbourne, but across the network,” he said.

Sports Tonight secondary presenter? Something else across Ten Sport? :thinking:

5 Likes

That’s dashed the fantasies of one particular person that Quartermain would join Seven.

Steve Hart is back on TEN, former reporter and presenter from years ago!

5 Likes

I’m sure both will be totally professional and have ironed out any awkwardness in the time between now and his return to the desk

4 Likes

Yes back covering sport in Sydney but the other day was covering a court round which was quite bizarre. Still shows they are understaffed.

3 Likes

“I’m glad we’ve got an owner that recognises the importance of news [to a commercial station],” says one network insider.

3 Likes

So who’s going to grab the jacket? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes