Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Warm, reserved but authoritative. Yep, we need more like her. Also, she’s coming up on a decade of Perth newscasting and two decades with Ten soon — she definitely deserves a promotion.

5 Likes

pretty sure that image suggests that Jamie Durie has big dick energy, as the kids like to say.

1 Like

Ten using Eamon Ashton Agar again to report on Boris Johnston resignation.

Odd they’d use an Australia to cover this when in the past they have not required this. What’s so special about this story?

But in saying that good on them for beefing up their international coverage.

2 Likes

I think you might’ve answered your own question with that final line…

1 Like

I only posed the original question because people on here would often argue to the contrary saying that it wasn’t needed.

1 Like

Isn’t it Eammon Ashton Atkinson? Lol

Good way to do it I think… don’t have to pay a full timer to live overseas…

Looks like Georgie is on holidays again from her Instagram story. I’m guessing Amber Austin-Wright will be filling in until she returns?

1 Like

Is Amber even back from Thailand? Will probably be Josh until next week.

1 Like

Quite possibly, but maybe not straight away as Amber is still in Thailand reporting as far as I know. It could be Lauren Day or Pippa Sheehan who they’ve obviously been grooming to do some presenting with them presenting daytime updates over the last few months.

Hope not, Josh is much better on weather than he is presenting the news.

3 Likes

Looks like Lachlan Kennedy will be.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Candice Wyatt is presenting in Melbourne tonight

4 Likes

8 Likes

I quite like the voiceover for Lachlan used for the Brisbane bulletin tonight, also the opening shot looks like a different angle as does the desk shot as well.

For Melbourne, Candice isn’t all that bad but really needs to work on her very obvious breathing between sentences.

Looks like Ten is sending Dan Sutton home from Thailand as well, with amber most likely staying on to cover the rest of the news on the cave rescue.

3 Likes

All I can say is Dan Sutton has proven what an exceptional journalist he is and I hope he continues progressing onto great things at Ten. What an asset. I hope they really appreciate him.

13 Likes

Jonathan Williams presenting sport this weekend.

1 Like

If it hasn’t already been mentioned, it appears former Fox Sports News reporter Brittany Lane has joined the Melbourne news room in the last week or so.

Her report from tonight here:

Georgina Lewis back in Brisbane tonight.

3 Likes

Sandra Sully is back presenting in Sydney tonight.