Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

because it went live into Perth, adelaide and Brisbane

1 Like

Interesting. I turned the stream on at 5 (in Qld) and it started playing and my TV guide has it from 5pm also - so it actually went to air at 4pm local time then?

1 Like

Correct, 4.00pm in Brisbane, 4.30pm in Adelaide and 2pm in Perth.

I had the news at 5 and I am in QLD (north).

BS it was. In SA and QLD they both were at 5pm, while in WA it was at 3pm

2 Likes

Looking at the Ten Guide - the only place that Ten News wasn’t broadcast at 5pm was Perth.

http://forums.mediaspy.org/t/ten-network-programs-and-schedules/44/1186?u=tv.cynic

2 Likes

These words are the key point. Ten have been doing the minimal required for how many years now? (The Project being an unexpected success which started as a little extra.)

d’oh… that’s coming up in a few weeks.

Sport reporter Duncan-McKenzie McHarg is leaving Ten News Melbourne to go overseas “indefinitely”.

In unrelated news, he was on 3AW radio this morning, discussing how his Audi car was stolen :open_mouth:

Wow Sandra Sully back behind the desk already. She usually has 6-7 weeks over Christmas.

Edit: Natarsha Belling was also back at work today.

4 Likes

Both Stephen and Candice have returned from holidays in Melbourne tonight

2 Likes

Adelaide team are also all back tonight.

Lachlan Kennedy solo in Queensland with Veronica Eggleton on sport.

1 Like

Now another one is gone. Alissa Smith is going to Fox Sports News.

The problem is, there is no platform for Tens talent to progress into.

2 Likes

Bring back Sports Tonight :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Natarsha Belling is back presenting news this weekend with Matt Burke presenting sport on Saturday with Adam returning on Sunday,and Amanda Hart presenting weather this weekend.

2 Likes

Georgina Lewis is back tonight in Queensland.

Brad McEwan is now a regular guest discussing sport on 3AW breakfast with Ross Stevenson and John Burns on weekdays (Herald Sun’s Jon Anderson had the spot for the last few years). Ross and John is the most listened breakfast show in Melbourne so Brad’s spot will only increase his exposure (and hopefully more people will tune in to the 5pm news later). He is on at 6.25am and 7.25am.

3 Likes

Which bulletin is Natasha presenting on ABC?