Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

The Loop is produced from the News Studio in Sydney… It would make sense though, to move production to Brisbane. (Keep in line with Eleven’s Programming)

Ahh the ole ‘15 year old using a fake ID to go out into a club’ look

5 Likes

So I assume TEN is doing nothing for Anzac day this year?

On Studio 10 they’re talking about ANZAC Day.

I wonder if SMH has been reading this forum. With all these rumours going around about cost cuttting

2 Likes

The network could even get its chief executive, Paul Anderson, to fill in when Sandra Sully or Stephen Quartermain are too ill to front its flagship Ten Eyewitness News First At Five.

4 Likes

Thank you both, it’s like a bad 90’s throw back.

Unusual opening in Brisbane tonight with breaking news as first story.

3 Likes

Another look into the Pyrmont offices tonight?

9 Likes

Actually it’s a sneak peek at Ten’s new national news set. Because of cutbacks, printers will replace the presenting desk.

23 Likes

I thought they were just trying to get vision of the office for the archives before they get evicted.

5 Likes

Lots of empty desks in the background there…

2 Likes

I also hear they’re changing the branding of Ten Eyewitness News to black and white, a la ABC News. No, not to make it “bold and distinctive” as well, it’s to save on printer ink when printing logos and backgrounds for the slimmer Newsroom. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

At least the anchors will be reporting breaking news literally hot off the press…

9 Likes

But they were at their peak as it was just before 5pm. :wink:

Hate to ruin the conspiracy theories- I can only see one vacant desk in that image.
And that’s actually Studio 10 in the background - not News.

24 Likes

Another breaking news read provided by 7 and 9 by the looks of it.

No. It was the traffic chopper.

9 Likes

Impressive!

1 Like

Updated billboard out the front of the Network Ten Queensland studios at Mt Coot-tha, the previous version featured Lachlan when he joined Georgie as co-host, the version before that had Georgie, Jono & Josh.

11 Likes