Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

I’m not talking about the mock schedule. This:

1 Like

Guess it’s time to reopen the rampant relaunch or Ten 2019 threads :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wow What the fuck, I saw 40 unread comments and came expecting pointless speculation, and all that’s happening is there’s a relaunch??? Mods shut this down!

18 Likes

Why should they shut it down? Whats your problem? I don’t get the point of your post :stuck_out_tongue:

Back to topic, I think you shouldn’t discredit Lexington he has been right on the money in the past, Jens.

Cant wait for November, exciting times ahead :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re both dense

3 Likes

Clearly speculation.

2 Likes

Did you look at the context of where that post was?

Yeah champ, I did.

3 Likes

The website or the Relaunch? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It was presented as this is happening.

My understanding is that it was just a suggestion of how @Lexington would do it, but seems you’ve interpreted it differently.

1 Like

Ok. he said he’s guessing about 20 posts later. I guess we’re supposed to just know when Lexington is guessing and when he is revealing his inside knowledge.

which was my idea. not actually what’s coming.

Jens, you have a real problem with me for whatever reason. Pretty sure in terms of relaunch alerts I’m batting 100%.

9 Likes

as for sneak peaks… no, sorry. they’re seriously clamped down on leaks.

10 Likes

Good to know. :+1: Given what you’ve said, it seems they really want to start a new leaf post-Network relaunch, which is an exciting aspect for us Media enthusiasts, seems Ten has big plans for their News Service, which is a nice departure of the complete gutting it had in previous years.

Looking forward to what Ten has to offer under the new Network direction, seriously exciting stuff, for a Network that has looked the same branding wise (logo design basis only) for close to 30 years. Wonder how they plan to win back viewers programming wise. We shall know part of that plan in 3 weeks time.

5 Likes

Besides it’s probably not smart to reveal too much if Lexington really is an insider… too much revealed can also reveal your identity… and if I was a boss and had an employee leaking info about a relaunch I’d fire them :sunglasses:

6 Likes

this.

some think it’s teasing…

8 Likes

I’d rather wait and have it as a surprise a lot more interesting that way

5 Likes

Although someone like Laurie Oakes probably wouldn’t entirely agree with this analogy, I personally think good media enthusiasts need to protect their sources for advance info on things like relaunches in the same way political journalists protect their sources for the big scoops! :+1:

6 Likes

I agree. For something as major as this, it’s better to reveal all come the day of the relaunch, otherwise it dampens the excitement, and we don’t want that here :wink: